Chapter 15

Elsa's P.O.V

I ran out of the room, Jack following me. I ran towards to where I heard the scream. It came from the Art Room. That's where Anna & Punzie are. I went inside & saw that Anna, Punzie, Kristoff, & Flynn covering each other with paint. I looked at Jack & he was chuckling.

"Guess what are you doing.?" I said in a serious tone.

"Oh Elsa. Um we were just...having some fun." Anna said.

"Come on Elsie, you should join us. You should loosen up & have fun." said Punzie.

I was about to say something but then I got cut off with something hitting me on my back. I turned to see what it was & Jack was there with a snowball, smirking.

"You shouldn't of have done that Frost." I said giving him an evil smirk. I made a snowball & I threw it to his face. He started laughing & we ended up having a snowball fight while the others were having a paint fight.

I was actually having fun. After a while, Merida came in with Hiccup. They just stared at us & then decided to join in the fun. We were all running around hitting each other with snowballs, or throwing paint at each other. All of a sudden it started raining, inside the classroom. Merida & Anna started smirking, I knew they caused this.

We all didn't care that it was raining, it actually made things much more fun. I looked at Jack & he smiled at me. He picked me up & started spinning me around, I started giggling. When he put me down I looked into his blue eyes. They were beautiful, I never noticed that. He started to lean in & I did too.

I want to kiss him but I don't know if I should. We were inches away when Anna threw paint at us.

"Hey.! What was that for.?!" I said with smiling. She just looked at me innocently.

After a while we decided to clean up & after we finished, we went to the cafeteria. We all sat together & started talking about random things.

"So who wants to play truth or dare.?" asked Punzie. She was a huge fan of that game.

"I do.!" Everyone yelled. I chuckled. This will be very interesting.

Hi guys.! Thank you for reading & I hope you enjoyed this chapter. In the comments, give me ideas on what kind of Truth or Dares the characters can ask each other. You can post more than once if you'd like (:

Please vote & comment. Take care & I'm out :D