Chapter 8

Rapunzel's P.O.V

We ran to Minnie's office & once we got in there I couldn't believe what I saw. She was there...dead. I can feel tears forming in my eyes. Who would do such a thing.? I can hear sniffling from the other girls. Minnie was like our mother, all of us here lost our parents in an accident or we were abandoned as a child. She was the only one who would take us in. Almost everyone she found had powers but only about 10-15 people didn't. She would still train them to be good agents, if they wanted to. That was the good thing about Minnie, she never pressured us into doing things we didn't want to do. She would actually let us choose what we wanted to do. Now I can't believe she's gone.

"I can't believe someone would actually do this.." said Elsa, tearing flowing down her cheeks. I looked around to see if there was something left behind from the person, in other words a clue. I managed to find a part of a little envelope under Minnie's body. I went over & picked it up, everyone staring at me.

"What is it.?" I heard someone from the crowd say. "It's an envelope. But it doesn't say who or where it's from." I answered back. Elsa came over to me & I gave her the envelope & she opened it. She started reading & then her eyes widened. "What is it Elsa.? What does it say.?" Anna asked worried.

"I-It's from Pitch...He said that he's coming for us. That we will pay for ever taking away the one he loved & because of that he did the same, but the pain is only beginning." Taking away the one he loved.? It can't be can it.? Jack Black was Pitch's father.? [lol sorry I couldn't think of any other name that would sound good with black ^-^']

Elsa's P.O.V

This is serious now. Pitch already took away the one & only person I ever loved apart from Anna. She is going to pay for messing with my family. Everybody started going all crazy & crying. I would to but not now. "Everyone, listen up.! Just because Pitch took away the one we loved, doesn't mean we should go all crazy.! Minnie taught us how to be strong & how to keep moving on, even when things seem bad. He took away the only person who ever accepted us, & that's a reason we should keep on fighting. So it won't happen again. We lost one, we can't afford to lost another one. Now who's with me.?!" I can see everyone smiling & all the girls said at the same time, "I AM.!" I smiles proudly.

"DisneyWorks Royals Forever.!" We all yelled.

"Now today, more than ever we will start training harder & taking things more seriously. From now on, I will take Minnie's place as Head Agent, but that won't change the fact that I am still to train. We can all beat Pitch & we must prepare for battle. Now go get some rest. Training will start tomorrow.!" Everyone nodded & left. Anna & the others just stared at me.

"What.?" I asked confused.

"You're gonna be a great leader." Said Merida smiling. I smiled back.

"Alright, let's get to bed. We need to go back to school tomorrow & after that we have training. So you will need your rest." They nodded. As we left the agency, I felt someone pull my wrist. It was Jack. Anna & the girls turned to look at me. "I'll be fine. You guys go on ahead." They hesitantly nodded & left. Now here I was alone with Jack.

"What do you want.?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what.?"

"Us.."

Another cliffhanger.! Haha will that's 2 chapters today.! & thank you guys so much for the 55 reads.! It's more than half way to 100.! May not be much but it is to me. Thank you so very much for reading my story. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter & here are the questions:

How would you react if your mother/mother like figure, got killed.? (Try to be strong, cry, regret, etc)

How did you guys find out about Jelsa.?

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D