Chapter 9

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa just looked at me confused. "Look I want to apologize-" She cut me off. "Apologize.? Apologize for what.?"

"For when...I uh..."

"Really.? You're apologizing now.?! Just because we need to start working together you think you can apologize.?! No.! It's too late.! I've been waiting 3 years just for you to stop.! It may not be much, other might have gone through it more than I have but for me it's been too long.! I don't want to hear your apologizes.! I never wanted to work with you & I never will.! Just don't talk to me.!" She runs off with tears in her eyes.

I know that she's mad at me for all those years but I just want her to know why. Why I've always bullied her for those 3 years. I just sigh & walk home. I walk in & the guys just stare at me. "What.?" I said slightly annoyed. They just went back to what they were doing & I went to my room. I took a quick shower & laid in bed, thinking of how things will be between me & Elsa.

Elsa's P.O.V

Once I get home I run to my room, not caring about Anna staring at me. "Elsa.!" I just ignored her & locked my door & started crying into my pillow. For 3 years I've been going through Jack just punching me for no reason. I always wanted to know why but now that I'm already used to it, he decides to apologize. I just couldn't take it, I had to get my anger out. I'll admit I did have feelings for him before. I still have feelings for him, but those are feelings of hatred. That's how it will always be.

"Elsa, please open the door." My thoughts were interrupted by Anna.

"No. Go away Anna. I just want to be alone."

"Do you wanna go buy some chocolate.?"

I quickly got up, wiped away my tears, & opened the door. "Yes I need chocolate right now.! Let's go.!" She chuckles & nods.

We get to the chocolate shop. While we're getting the chocolate Anna asks, "So what happened.? Why did you cry.?"

I sigh, "Jack aologized, or at least tried to."

"If he apologized, then why were you crying.?"

"I was just mad, that he decided to apologize when we have to start working together."

"Oh...well I guess that's a good reason to be mad but, I think you should just talk to him. Ask him why he always did that to you, to us. For all we know, he was forced to do it."

"Why would he be forced to do it.? He would always smile, I can see the happiness in his eyes."

"Just talk to him tomorrow, alright.? Do it for me."

I nod. Hopefully Jack's answer to hurt me. After buying the chocolates we went back home. We finished eating the chocolates, I went to take a quick shower & I got to bed. I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow.

Chapter 9.! Thank you guys so much for the 80 reads.! Only 20 more & we reach to 100.! I love you guys so very much. I don't know how I can repay you for all this. Lol this May be not much but it's a lot to me.

Thank you very very very much. If you guys can, please share this with your friends, maybe it'll turn them into Jelsa Shippers lol. Well here are the questions:

How would you react if the person who bullied you apologized after so many years & when you have to work together.? (Idk if that made sense xD)

What's your favorite food.? :3

Please vote & comment. Take care & I'm out :D