Chapter 30

Jack's P.O.V

We all looked at the tape & saw two dead bodies. Who were they.? I looked over at Anna & Elsa, they were both crying. "Anna, who are they.?" asked Kristoff. Anna opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. Kristoff went to hug her & I did the same with Elsa. Flynn went over & played the tape.

"That's for messing with me & my family. You took everything I have, now it's their turn to suffer." Someone, which I think was Pitch, said pointing to two little girls. "Mama, papa.!" yelled the platinum blonde one. I think that was Elsa. Wait, if that's Elsa & the little one Anna then that means....the two bodies are their parents.

The camera got closer to the bodies & it showed how badly beaten they were. There was blood everywhere. Elsa dug her face deeper into my chest. The tv went black for about 5 seconds & then another video popped up. This time it wasn't Pitch, it was somebody else. He looked familiar & then I see that there was a little boy crying. He wanted to run over to his parents but two guys were grabbing hold of him. All of a sudden the guy slit their throats.

My eyes widened after I realized who it was. It was me, my parents. I was crying. That was the last time I remember crying. After that I decided to be strong, that's what they would've wanted me to do. "Good work. Now, let's go visit the others." Pitch said. I think he was the one recording. The tv went black once again. It showed another video. I think this time it was Rapunzel's parents.

Punzie's P.O.V

The video was showing my parents. I was young but I still remember them. Instead of a man being there, it was a woman. She had black curly, puffy hair. I was about two years old when this happened. The woman picked me up from my crib. "Do whatever you want to us but don't hurt her.!" yelled my mother. The woman smirked. "Oh trust me dear, she will be hurt when she experiences the death of her parents." And with that she killed them. She stabbed them both in the chest multiple times. I covered my mouth in shock & tears formed in my eyes. Eugene ran over to me & hugged me tight. I can't believe I'm actually seeing this.

Flynn's P.O.V

After we finished watching all the videos we were all crying. We remembered about how our parents died, we just didn't remember who killed them. We were really hurt. We want to track them down & find out who they are. I went into their computer tracking system, there I can find more about Pitch & know who he is working with.

He has many people working with him. I found the people from the video. One of them is Hans, he was the one who killed Jack's parents. He has red hair & side burns. He has a lot of criminal records.

Next we have Gothel. Some people call her Mother Gothel because she would always act so kindly & motherly to teens & then kill them. Once again, a lot of criminal records.

This list goes on & one. A old little lady, people call her a witch. Two twins, also with side burns. A guy who dresses up like a Viking. & then we have a guy who dresses up like he works with ice for a living.

I decided to try to track them down. I don't care how long it takes, but I want them dead.

Chapter 30.! I almost forgot to thank you guys for 1k.! I just woke up this morning & when I checked on my story I had 1k reads. I was really happy & my day went off to a good start. It really means a lot. I never expected to get this far. Thank you everyone for reading & if you want, go ahead & share this with your friends. Make this the first Jelsa FanFic they read xD

Well hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. In the comments, tell me the names of the twins, the witch person from Brave, a evil Viking from HTTYD, & a random name for the ice guys from Frozen.

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D