"Bought A Bunch Of Drugs"

"Hey guys and welcome back to my YouTube channel!" Emma states with a "girly" voice, mimicking pretty much every YouTuber (including me). We were sat in a line in front of the camera, pressing against each other so that we were in the frame. "Today I am back with some locals who forced me to do a video with them-"

"That is so not true!" Ethan snapped.

I lightly laughed as I turned towards Ethan who was sitting next to me.

(The sitting order from left to right is James, Grayson, Emma, Y/n, Ethan)

"Yes it is, you guys broke into my apartment and threatened me to do this video with you." Emma looks directly at the camera before saying, "Crazy fans, am I right?"

"Blowing our cover wasn't part of the agreement." I hissed, causing the others to chuckle.

"Oh! I forgot to mention that we have a new member of the sister squad. Why don't you introduce yourself."

I looked into the camera lens, trying not to freak out or stutter. "Hi, I'm y/n-"

"That's enough. Let's continue, shall we?" I glared at Emma as she smiled innocently. "So today we went shopping-"

"And bought a bunch of drugs." Grayson stated.

"Dude! Stop interrupting me!"

"You interrupted me." I mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Shady sister alert." James said.

"As I was saying. We went to the mall and bought outfits for each other to wear. Our aim was to pick out something that the person would like. The person will then rank the outfit. The highest rank wins."

"That was very descriptive." James stated.

"I know, I have got very good at doing that."

"We also have to try and guess who bought our outfit, since we don't know who got who." Ethan shouted, causing me to jump slightly.

"Let's go try on the clothes!" Emma cheered before turning off the camera. "Alright guys, let's change."

*a while later*

Cameras were rolling, viewing the group and I standing in a circle with our new outfits on. All of us had our eyes closed. I loved the outfit that I wore, it was super cute and very casual.

"On the count of three. Three..." James said, breaking the silence.

"Two..." Grayson muttered.

"One..." We all said in sync before removing our hands from our eyes.

I scanned the group and immediately bursted out with laughter when I saw Ethan wearing the most ridiculous outfit I had ever seen.

"ETHAN WHAT-" Before Grayson could finish his sentence, he wheezed and collapsed on the floor with laughter.

"I know who picked this outfit!" Ethan screamed over Grayson.