"Am I Being Sued?"

"Y/n! Y/n!"

"Look this way, miss l/n."

"Smile for the camera!"

"I heard James Charles bought you that dress!"

Reporters, interviewers, bloggers, photographers, everywhere I could see behind the flashing lights that caused me to feel slightly dizzy. But it was a rush. I posed next to one of the actors who was dressed up in a Nun costume, smiling at many paparazzi as they praised me for giving them what they wanted.

Interviews after interviews was incredible, tiring but incredible. Even though I was mainly known for being in the Sister Squad, a lot of reporters asked me about my career and my own YouTube channel, showing that they appreciated me for my content.

In my beautiful black dress and heels, I strutted down the red carpet until I noticed an interviewer that caught my eye.

Awesomeness TV

The interviewer and camera man called me over so that I was standing right next to them, ready to answer a few questions.

"Hello y/n, my name is Justin and I just have a few quick fire questions. When I ask you one, say whatever comes to mind." I nodded, mentally telling him that I was ready. "Ok first question, favourite ice cream flavour?"

"Mint choc chip, but when it has a LOT of chocolate chips or sauce."

"Who inspired you to start your music career?"

"It's a classic but my dad, he would rarely give me compliments but when he did, I knew that I did something amazing."

"Red or blue?"

"What happened to green?"

Justin laughed before asking a few more questions, trying to get through them as quickly as possible. Then the final one came up, "Have you seen the edits and fan theories about you and Grayson Dolan?"

I shook my head, realising that I never had the time to look at what the fans were posting about us. But then again, what was there to comment about?

"Look at it when you get home, thank you for giving us a moment of your time." Justin said, a smile plastered on his face.

"No problem, this was fun. If you want to do another one, just call me." I stated, sending the camera a quick wink before walking away and towards the end of the carpet.

I could hear my heels clicking against the marble floor as I entered the building, immediately realising that I had lost the others. My eyes started to scan the massive hall, filled with celebrities at every corner in groups whilst I was all alone, looking more lost than ever.

As I was looking around, I felt a cold hand come in contact with my shoulder, causing me to turn around to see the cutest old woman I had ever laid my eyes on. Well not THAT old. She did have small wrinkles and a warm smile that only people over sixty could claim, but her healthy, long blond hair and tall figure created a sort of illusion, something I couldn't explain.

"Sorry to startle you but I am Diana, you must be the y/n l/n everyone has been talking about." She stated, flattening the blouse of her navy suit before reaching her arm out for me to shake.

"That's me." I replied, taking my hand into hers, sending her the contagious smile. "Am I being sued?"

Diana lightly laughed whilst shaking her head, "No darling, actually the complete opposite!" My eyebrows scrunched together, confused since I had no idea what she was talking about. "I work for Vogue, y/n."

"Oh." That was all I could say due to my mind swarming with thoughts, excited thoughts. Vogue was like IT, the big deal, the best of the best, the legendary creators of the "73 questions" series.

"Well the managers and I have been talking and wanted to know if you were interested in having a photo shoot and article with you for our spring addition coming out next year. Does that sound like something you would want to do?"

My whole body felt like it was going to explode then and there, a huge smile painted on my lips. "O-Of course but, why me?" I asked.

"You're a beautiful, talented, hardworking musician and rising star. Is there another reason?"

Of course I said yes, I mean who wasn't going to say yes. It was freaking Vogue! Plus, Diana was incredibly nice and sweet and so cute!

She told me to call her when I had the time before disappearing into a sea of people.

As if on cue, the others were now in my sight near a buffet table, causing a small sigh to escape me. Of course they were.

"Y/n! What were you doing?" James asked as I reached them, trying to hide the grin that attempted to slip out on display.

"Oh nothing really."

"Who was that woman?" Ethan asked, causing my heart to drop. I mean I want to tell them, but I wanted to surprise them for when the issue would come out.

"Oh Diana, she just praised me for a cover that I did on my channel."

"Must have been one heck of a compliment." Grayson muttered, causing the others to nod in agreement before walking towards the cinema, all except Emma.

"I know Diana works for Vogue." She whispered once the others were far in front.

"How?" I asked in shock, taken back.

"I have seen her before. I'm happy for you but just promise me something?" I looked over to Emma and stared right into her eyes, realising a wave of concern covering them. "NEVER let them make you do or say anything you don't want to. Ok?"

I could tell that Emma didn't want me to question her, but I knew that I was going to know what was going on someday, so I put all my thoughts to the side and replied.

"Ok."

5K VIEWS GUYS OMGGGGGGGG

I am shocked how many views this is getting, one day a chapter gets 100 then the next, it reaches to over 250! Like wtf?!

Thank you so much (again) for the support and love for this book, every time I get a notification that someone has left a comment for a chapter I get super excited. Some of you guys are actually fucking hilarious 😂