"THAT Obvious?"

Saturdays were my time to relax, every other day I always had something planned, whether it was meeting up with friends, cleaning the house or filming a video.

Speaking of videos, my YouTube channel had been rapidly increasing with subscribers and views since the video of me singing was posted on Emma's snap, immediately going viral. I currently had just over four million subscribers.

It was during the afternoon when I was lying on the couch, watching "Friends" for the millionth time that I got a text from the one and only, James Charles.

😜SHISTER 😍👑
Hi sister, you remember that dress I bought you a while back?

❤️🎤Jennifer Hudson 2.0🎶
Yeah...why

😜SHISTER 😍👑
Well the sister squad is going to a premiere!!

❤️🎤Jennifer Hudson 2.0🎶
This is last minute isn't it!?
What movie

😜SHISTER 😍👑
The Nun

❤️🎤Jennifer Hudson 2.0🎶
I can't do scary movies 😂
Plus I can't do makeup to save my life
And I have no shoes!

😜SHISTER 😍👑
I can help you with that
Meet me at my place in an hour

❤️🎤Jennifer Hudson 2.0🎶
Omg thank you x
You are a lifesaver

—————————————————————————-

(What James wore)

"James, why did I only NOW find out about this premiere?" I asked as the beauty guru picked up the setting spray and sprayed it onto my finished makeup look.

"I was told a few days ago and forgot to tell you, sorry!"

"Let me guess, you were too busy worrying about your collab with Morphe?"

James scowled at me for a moment before rolling his eyes, clearly showing that I was correct. "What can I say, I'm a hard worker." He looked at me for a second after putting the spray down, smiling at his work. "Sister slayyyyyyy."

I grabbed a small mirror next to me and admired the last minute look for the premiere, damn it looked good. My eyes shifted back to James before giving him a quick hug, thanking him for helping me out as well as lending me black high heals (he has very small feet) to complete the outfit.

"Grayson is going to be allllllll over you."

"What do you mean?"