"Home Sweet Home"

It was sad to say goodbye to tour after all of the shows and getting used to the lifestyle, but I knew that it would come sooner than I'd want it to. At the end of my last show, I was in tears as I left the stage. But I definitely knew that I would be visiting all of those places again in the future as I discovered how much I loved to travel.

Since my birthday I lost contact with both James and Emma, but according to the twins, they also had. I guess the sister squad grew apart and focused on other things, I mean it's true when they say that friends come and go.

I heard that James started modelling more and moved further away from the makeup world and more to the music side. I still watched his videos to know that he was bored of the beauty community, and honestly I didn't blame him. He had been travelling around the world too with Morphe, occasionally performing covers at shopping malls for millions of fans. Just like always, he'd stayed dedicated and had gained thousands of subscribers every day, almost at 25 million when I finished tour.

Emma was moving into the fashion business quickly after attending Fashion Week with Louis Vuitton, becoming more involved with different brands and having more sponsors. She earned money so quickly yet managed to make being successful look easy. Because Emma was so into work and her collabs, her and Ethan broke up. She believed that it was easier if they didn't have to commit to anything and stay as friends, yet that didn't work out. Since their paths were moving in completely different directions, Ethan and Emma never spoke again and kept it that way. I decided not to talk to Ethan about it just in case he would get upset.

Months after Grayson and I became public, I received so much hate to the point where I had to shut down all of social media for the rest of tour, including my communication with the twins. Apart from watching their weekly videos, I never heard their voices or saw their faces, but that all changed when the twins said goodbye to YouTube permanently with a farewell video. They explained that they wanted their personal lives to be personal and follow their dreams, which YouTube was in the way of. Fans worldwide were devastated.

I hadn't talked to Grayson or Ethan about the situation but knew that soon I would find out everything as I was heading back to LA after a year of being apart. None of the twins knew that I finished tour and none of them knew that I was on an early plane to the LA airport.
As I stared out of the window and viewed the landscape of buildings and beaches, a wave of comfort washed over me as a smile formed onto my face.

I was finally home.

My childlike self rushed off the plane so that I could finally exit the musty, warm airport that was filled with tourists. I didn't want to be spotted by fans who could possibly ruin my surprise for the twins by posting it online. Luckily for my ass, I got out of the building within no time and safe with my bodyguard and Kate.

It didn't take long for us to say goodbye and call an Uber, ready to just go home and have a quick nap before surprising the twins with my return. I couldn't wait to see my best friend and boyfriend.

As I impatiently sat in the car, I drummed on my thighs whilst staring at the window as we drove past downtown, going past where James used to live. Thoughts flashed in my mind about when I first went to James' place and how uncomfortable I was since I was new to the squad, but so much changed in a small amount of time. I missed those days.

One memory soon became a montage as I remembered all of the videos we filmed together and the places we visited. I smiled at the time we went to a Halloween-themed carnival and when Grayson tried to impress me by winning all of the games, I look back at how clueless I was to not even notice.

My heart stops when we drive past the very mall I met the twins and James at, attempting not to cry as the first memory of seeing Grayson flashed in front of my eyes. He hadn't changed at all. He still had those beautiful green eyes and his fluffy brown hair, not to mention those huge muscles and adorable dimples. God time really does fly by.