"Pretty Boy?"

This chapter is quite messy but I'm just trying to skip to the good bits

Also omgggggg that's my favourite pic to ever exist 🤤 like can I get an AMEN up in here 🙏😫😍

Grayson's POV:

So y/n and I cleared the air after that day, ending it with a movie marathon and cuddling. It was simple yet comforting.

Although we were back together and were stronger than ever, she had been very busy for the past couple of weeks which I can't blame her, she was preparing for what was to come.

She was going on tour.

It caught everyone by surprise when she released a video on her channel about the details, telling her fans how excited she was to travel internationally and meet them. I mean I'm happy for her, of course I am, but it made me wonder if we would get to spend time together. But that didn't stop me from visiting her in practise with lunch and my support, watching her setlist for the tours and the performance. I was very proud to say that she was my girlfriend.

I remember one day when I surprised her for the first time at a rehearsal, I sat in front of the stage with a bouquet of flowers before she performed, so when she appeared to sing her first song, y/n immediately was in shock and gave me a hug afterwards. It was a great day.

But now I was in y/n's kitchen, making us some dinner the night before she had to leave for her first concert. As I boiled the spaghetti, I couldn't help but wonder whether a long distance relationship would work since it never did for my past relationships. I had a curse when it came to getting girls, because I would constantly move from New Jersey to Los Angeles, I barely had time for them. My main focuses were my career and family, apart from that nothing else mattered. But she wasn't like the other girls, y/n was different.

A sigh escaped my lips as another thought crossed my mind, y/n was going to be on tour for her own birthday. We couldn't even spend her 18th together.

"What you thinking about, pretty boy?" I heard y/n ask, causing me to turn towards her, viewing her leaning against the door frame, wearing a white tank top and shorts.

"Really, pretty boy?" I chuckled, leaning against the counter. "Nothing much, just daydreaming."

"About what?" Y/n walked across the room, stopping once she stood right in front of me.

"How amazing this meal is going to be." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to my chest.

"Andddddddd?"

I rolled my eyes in defeat once y/n raised an eyebrow. "And my beautiful girl on stage."

"Oh god don't remind me, I'm already nervous for it." She stated as her fingers ran through the strands of my hair.

"Don't be y/n, everyone's going to love you out there. Also think about how cool it's going to be."

"Were you nervous when you went on tour, Gray?"

"Uh, yeah! I was shitting myself throughout the entire experience." Y/n lightly giggled at my statement before a small pause followed. "Speaking of tour..." she tilted her head to the side "what are we going to do about us while you're gone?"

Y/n huffed before answering. "I guess I'll try to FaceTime you whenever I'm free, but you know that I can't make any promises, Grayson."

My eyes left her and moved to the floor beneath us. "I know."

"Hey." Y/n's finger lifted my chin so that our gazes met once again, sending me a small smile. "This isn't going to come between us, I promise you that. Plus, I could never let someone as perfect as you go."

I could feel my cheeks warm up after hearing her comment, knowing that I was a blushing mess.

"Is the meal ready soon? I'm starving." Y/n moaned, looking over at the pasta that was almost done.

"Nearly, the meatballs only need to stay in the oven for five more minutes." I replied, a smirk appearing on my face. "But we can do a lot in five minutes."

Y/n's eyes widened before lightly pushing herself away from my grasp. "You wish, Dolan."

I laughed as I viewed y/n's face being covered by a sheet of bright red, finding her state adorable as she covered her face with her hands. My feet carried me towards her before removing her hands, placing mine on her hot cheeks. After our eyes gazed into one another's for a moment, I brought her into a kiss.

Y/n's POV:

My hands were pressed against his chest as the kiss deepened, feeling his hands move from my cheeks, down my arms, to my waist, then just under my ass.

"Jump." He muttered, causing me to do as he said so that he could place me on the counter.

Standing in between my legs, one of Grayson's hands roamed up and down my thigh as the other returned to my cheek, our kisses becoming faster and more rough. My fingers traced along his abs underneath the tight white shirt that Grayson was wearing, indicating him to take it off. Reading my mind, he quickly took off the piece of clothing before connecting our lips again, pants escaping both of us. I was running out of air, and I knew that Grayson could tell because he gave me a break by moving his lips to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot which caused me to moan. That mark wasn't going anytime soon. My fingers laced through his hair, occasionally tugging onto it, Grayson moaning in response.

As our lips met once again, my heart rate sped up as I felt one of Grayson's hands trail down to my area, gently rubbing his thumb against the material of my shorts.

"Fuck, Grayson." I moaned into his ear before placing my lips on his neck, occasionally nibbling the area which I knew was a small kink he had.

As I focused on his neck, Grayson's fingers began to rub slower yet harder.

"Stop fucking teasing me." I hissed, yet he completely ignored me, causing me to become pissed. I wanted him so badly.

Before I could make another move, an alarm went off which caused Grayson to immediately remove his hands from my body, making his way to his phone that was next to the pasta.

"Dinner is ready." Grayson stated, looking over at me with a big smirk on his lips, taunting me.

"You're kidding me." I groaned as I jumped off the counter, rushing over to him. As he faced away from me, I hugged him from behind as I whispered in his ear, "I'm so getting you back, Dolan."

With that, I skipped away towards my bedroom upstairs, quickly scanning my drawers to see if I could find anything sexy to wear tonight.