"You're Not Tired, Are You?"

"LAS VEGAS BABY!" Ethan yelled, causing the rest of us to cheer and James to suddenly wake up from an hour nap. I couldn't help but burst out with laughter as James moaned and sat up in his seat.

"Rude." He muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ah come on sister, we're here." Ethan responded, eyes focused on finding a parking space.

"But I was sleeping you guys."

The rest of us ignored him as we looked out of the car windows, seeing our hotel in the distance. I leant over to look so that I was on Grayson's side.

"Sorry." I muttered after my shoulder came in contact with his.

"No worries."

My focus immediately shifted from the view to feeling Grayson's breath hit against the back of my neck, sending goosebumps all over my body. My eyes slowly moved to him, noticing that he was already staring at me. Faces inches apart, my cheeks began to blush leading to me returning to my normal position in the seat.

It didn't take long for the five of us to grab our bags and find our hotel suite, and by suite I mean a freaking mansion!

"Holy shit!" Emma cooed as soon as we placed our bags down in the lounge, rushing to the windows that presented the most beautiful view of Vegas. "This is so breathtaking."

"I could look at this view for days." Ethan muttered as he stood next to Emma.

My heart began to melt as I noticed Emma rest her head on Ethan's shoulder, rapidly tapping James and Grayson before I pointed at the cute image. Since I had been in the sister squad, I had always shipped Ethemma like many many fans worldwide. It would be an understatement to say that they were adorable together. James, Grayson and I stood behind the two lovebirds, giggling like little kids.
We immediately went our separate ways when Emma turned her head in our direction, rolling her eyes at how "immature" we were.

——————————————————————————————————————-

"I'm going to bed, night sisters." James yawned and waved at all of us on the couch before walking towards the bedroom we shared.

"I think I'm going to go to bed as well." Emma stated, following James' actions. As Ethan, Grayson and I were still sitting on the couch, I saw Ethan whip his head around towards Emma.

"I'm tired as well, see you in the morning guys." Ethan mumbled as he rushed towards Emma.

Within seconds, it was just me and Gray.

"You're not tired, are you?" Grayson asked, slowly getting up and walking towards the pool table.

"Nah, I'm still on the hype from that vanilla milkshake I had earlier."

I looked behind to see Grayson setting up the pool table, arms flexing and his eyes focused. It was so hot.

"You know how to play?" Gray asked, raising his eyes so that they focused on mine.

"Can't say I do." I replied, standing up and slowly walking towards him.

Even though it was extremely dark, the moonlight reflected onto Grayson's features perfectly, it was as if he was in a movie. As I was staring, Gray's lips curved upwards to form a smirk, causing my eyes to shift to the view of Vegas once again.

I watched as cars drove by and lights flickered across the landscape, getting lost in its beauty. As I was in my thoughts, I could hear Grayson playing a quick game of pool behind me, the sounds of the balls clicking together. It was such a relaxing atmosphere that it sent tingles down my spine.

After a while, silence suffocated the room, causing my mind to wonder on what was going on as I debated whether to look behind at Grayson or not. My heartbeat began to speed up once I felt his arm graze against mine, causing my eyes to dart at him. He was focusing on what was in front of us, jaw clenched with his lips slightly parted. For the one thousandth time that day, I realised that I was staring at the gorgeous man, causing my cheeks to slightly blush.

"Beautiful isn't it." Grayson said, finally breaking the silence.

"Very." I replied, trying to hide the fact that I was talking about him and not Vegas (even though Vegas was amazing).

Grayson sighed before speaking again. "I know this is really random, but I am glad that you met Emma." He looked over at me as a smile began to form in the corners of his big, pink lips

"Yeah, me too." I smiled back at him. "Do you think we would have met if Emma and I didn't?"

"Well I can't answer that, but I wish we would have. Don't know what I would do if I never knew you, y/n."

My face turned hot as I looked away with a huge smile on my face, trying to focus on something else rather than the muscly god next to me.

A chuckle left his lips before he walked across the lounge and towards the bathroom. As Gray was about to disappear, he stopped, turned around and sent me a small wink, leaving me alone and speechless.