"HE Would Never Date ME"

GUYS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

HOLY SHIT

THIS BOOK HIT 1 IN BOTH #ethandolan AND #graysondolan JESUS MOTHER OF-

I actually, can't, believe, it, thank you guys so so much for everything I can't believe that this book became so popular!! From becoming a normal, unrecognised fanfic with three chapters became an actual success within days, and it keeps getting better!

AND WE ARE ABOUT TO HIT 100K!!

Uh I love you all

Ok time for the chapter 😊

*A Week Later*

"No shit, they actually said that?!" I gasped as I grabbed the phone from James, scanning my eyes over the screen.

"It has got out of hand, and everyone believes that it's true." James stated as he scratched the back of his head, looking over my shoulder to see the list of videos I was scrolling through.

"But it's not!" I snapped, throwing myself onto the couch after pacing around the room to show how pissed off I was, and for good reason.

"I don't know how these fans come up with these assumptions, like come on, Grayson and I would never date." I scowled at James with my arms crossed. "A-Alright let me rephrase that, HE would never date ME."

"It's just so hard to see these videos." James flung himself onto the piece of furniture before bringing me into a side hug.

"But we know the truth, isn't that all that matters?"

I didn't look at James, instead I looked down at the floor in deep thought. "Why can't we just reveal our relationship?"

A sigh left the boy next to me, an annoyed sigh (I mean I couldn't blame him, I was always mentioning about how I wanted to go public). "Well he's doing it all for you, y/n. All he wants to do is to protect you."

There was a moment of silence for me to take in James' words that were said by Grayson before. All it did was remind me about how selfish I was, only wanting what I wanted instead of listening to Grayson as well.

"I just wish that I could apologise."

"You could FaceTime him."

"I think it's a more in person kind of thing."

At the time, Grayson was still in New Jersey with Ethan to have time with their family after what happened. I decided to return to LA a few days later so that they could have privacy as well as getting work done and seeing my friends here, like James and Emma.

"I can't wait to see the twins when they return, I hope they're ok."

"Ethan called Emma last night to see if she was ok because they haven't seen each other in ages. According to her Ethan is fine, he just wants to comfort his mom."

"Did he say when they'll be back."

"Nope, but you can't blame them."

"Of course not." I replied, grabbing my phone before turning it on, admiring my lock screen that was a picture of Grayson and I in New Jersey when we went to the aquarium. Both of us were standing in front of a wave of bright and colourful fish that were parted into two by a small shark right in the middle above us. I remember having such a great time that we stayed there for hours and hours, yet never got bored.

My smile widened as Grayson's eyes in the picture looked directly into my own, wishing that he was here right now so that I could look into them in person.

Before I knew it, I felt someone's chin rest on the top of my head, causing me to turn around so that I could greet them.

"What you looking at?" Emma asked, pointing at my phone with her free hand, the other one holding a glass of water that she just went to get from James' kitchen.

"Just a pic of Grayson." I simply answered.

Just as I was about to turn off my phone, a call request appeared, shocking all three of us as we surrounded the device.

It was Grayson.

"Sorry guys, I gotta take this." I said before rising from the couch and rushing into the kitchen. My heartbeat increased once I accepted the call, bringing my phone to my ear.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hi Gray, it everything ok?"

"Yeah yeah, just wanted to speak to my girl, have a problem with that?"

"Of course not. How's Lisa?"

"She's doing ok as long as you don't mention his name, but overall she is coping."

"What about Cameron?"

"She was the first one to recover but that's because she distracts herself. Cameron goes to work, hangs out with friends, she's always being productive."

"And you?"

"I'm fine, honestly, I just miss you so much."

"I miss you too. I was just looking at a photo of us earlier."

"Uh please tell me that it wasn't the one when I was blinking, I look high in it."

"No no, the one at the aquarium."

"Oh yeah, I remember that the penguins were so cute!"

"My biggest competitors."

"But you're adorable, you'd beat them any day. What are doing right now?"

"I'm at James' with Emma."

"Oh you're with Emma!?"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, why?"

Before I could say another word, Grayson passed the phone to someone, causing my eyebrows to scrunch together.

"Hiiiiiiii y/n, I need your advice."

"Haha hey Ethan."

"So I want to surprise Emma since she's been feeling down recently and stressed. Any ideas for what I should do when I come back?"

"What about taking her out to eat?"

"That could be relaxing, but what about us being seen in public?"

"Right, movie marathon maybe?"

"Nah, she's not really a big movie fan."

"That's true. Well you could visit her one night with flowers or a huge teddy bear."

"I like that."

"And you guys could just chill and cuddle."

"Thanks y/n, I'll put Gray back on the phone."

I waited for a few seconds before Grayson's voice returned, my smile widening.

"I'm sorry y/n but I have to go, we'll talk later?"

"Of course, bye babe I miss you."

"I miss you more."

With the sound of Grayson blowing a kiss, the call ended, leaving me alone to sit on the counter in silence. Although I was sad that Grayson wasn't here, I smiled at how Ethan wanted to make Emma feel better and that they truly were made for each other.

THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT I AM SO SORRY!! But this is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr important for later in the book 😏