"Wouldn't Even Consider It"

Grayson Dolan has revealed that he is dating someone, and we might just know who it is...

The world was shocked as a huge piece of detail had been released about YouTuber, actor and director Grayson Dolan, one member of the dynamic duo The Dolan Twins.

Not too long ago, Grayson was approached by a fan and spilled the tea, causing the fan to spread the news to everyone

Not too long ago, Grayson was approached by a fan and spilled the tea, causing the fan to spread the news to everyone. One simple text grew into thousands of tweets within minutes, shocking fans worldwide with mixed opinions:

"Grayson better not be dating anyone he's mine!!"

"awwwww congrats @graysondolan"

"OMG OMG OMG"

"NOOOOOOOOOO NOT GRAYSONNNNNNN"

Although the YouTuber himself hasn't addressed the situation, we have strong feelings that this isn't just a rumour, and we even believe that the lucky girl could be none other than y/n l/n! It would make sense as they are best friends and spend a lot of time together.

What do you think about the news? Do you think that y/n could be the mystery girl or maybe even someone we haven't heard of?

RELATED ARTICLES:

Who is Grayson Dolan?

Dolan Twins directed a music video and we love it!

Y/n teases fans about tour

Emma Chamberlain and Ethan Dolan spotted at Disney world

"You read it yet?" Grayson asked me as I scrolled through my phone, eyes widening the more I read of the E! News article. I exited the page and returned to FaceTime to view a panicking Grayson.

"How did this happen?!" I asked, running my fingers through my hair as I was sitting in a car on my way to the next venue.

"Long story short, a fan tricked me." Grayson explained, scratching the back of his neck after sitting down on the purple couch. We shared glances for a moment in silence, Grayson taking in a deep breath.

"It's gonna be fine, we'll just try to ignore the rumours."

"I shouldn't have been so careless."

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault Gray." I assured him with a small smile.

"But you're going to get attacked by fans y/n, that's the reason why I didn't want us to be public in the first place." Grayson sighed in annoyance, tensing his jaw. "I wish I didn't have fans that needed to know every single fucking thing about me!"

I could tell that Grayson was pissed due to the anger that consumed him, his eyes were like lasers and his voice was deepening. He let out another sigh as he rolled his eyes, getting off the couch and moving around.

"Why can't I just have a bit of privacy for once, why does every single thing that I do have to be used against me?!"

"That's the price to pay for being a YouTuber I guess." I replied, noticing that the phone was beginning to lag a bit.

"But it isn't fair! I wanted us to be something that I could keep, something that people didn't need to talk about, something that could just be about...us. They shouldn't be nosey about something that is between US."

I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed quiet and listened to Grayson rant about the secret. It made me upset to see him angry, especially since I wasn't there to calm him down. I was also upset that I wasn't seeing him in person at this particular time, Grayson was so hot when he was angry.

My thoughts were interrupted by the driver, who announced that we had arrived at the venue, causing me to nod at him.

"Gray." Grayson stopped talking. "We can't do anything about it now, the secret is out. It's not like we can time travel and fix it, we just need to relax and let it go." LET IT GOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOO ❄️

Grayson sighed as his eyes moved to the ground, pinching his lips together. "You're right, you're always right."

I giggled at his statement as my smile widened, getting out of the car so that the wind brushed against my hair. Grayson immediately smiled.

"What?" I asked, noticing that my cheeks were going pink.

"Nothing, it's just," He paused for a moment "you look so beautiful."

Although the cold air was surrounding me, I had never felt my face become as hot as it was, smiling at the adorable boy. "I miss you so much, Gray."

"I miss you too."

"I'm proud of us." Grayson raised his eyebrow. "I mean we've been months apart and we're still going strong."

"I guess you're right." He laughed. "So you're not breaking up with me anytime soon?"

"Wouldn't even consider it."

My focus moved to my driver, who was indicating that I should go inside and get ready. I nodded at him before beginning to walk towards the building.

"I love you, Grayson."

In response, his eyes widened yet not with shock, but with excitement and joy like a little kid. It melted my heart. "I love you too."

SHE SAID SHE LOVES HIMMMMMMM btw that was the first time she said the words :)