"He Is Such A Dick"

"For god's sake, they're never going to wake up!" I heard someone moan in the distance, my eyes still closed shut as I lay under the covers of the bed. Grayson was snoring away next to me, and I couldn't help but find it extremely cute.

"Don't worry Ethan, y/n and Gray will wake up soon. Then we can go to see the transformers, ok?" Emma replied.

"I think I might have a plan on how to wake them up." Ethan whispered.

I knew that he was going to do something stupid, so I groaned to signal that I was awake before stretching my arms out, my hand brushing against Grayson's huge arm.

"Looks like you only need to wake up one of them." Emma stated.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I began to focus to the sunlight as the figures became more clear.

"Morning." I muttered, shifting my position so that I was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Morning." Ethan and Emma replied in sync. Emma had a camera in her hand whilst Ethan was setting a pillow on the beside table next to me.

"Do you think you can move, y/n. I need this to work perfectly." In response, I got up and stood next to Emma who had the camera focused on Ethan. "You ready?"

"Ready." She answered before pressing record, causing Ethan to giggle like an idiot.

Ethan slowly tucked his arms under Grayson, trying not to wake him up before suddenly pulling him towards the pillow. As Grayson fell on it with a thud, he groaned as his hand came in contact with his head.

"What the hell."

"That was freaking hilarious omg!" Emma bursted out with laughter, trying not to shake the camera too much.

"You have to admit, that was a sick prank. Right, Grayson?"

Grayson responded with a growl before dragging himself out of the bed and pushing Ethan to the side, giving him a scowl.

"Fuck you." He muttered, followed by Emma turning off the camera and walking out of the room, still laughing.

"Next time, wake up earlier."

"I'm the one who wakes up earlier!"

"Whatever, hurry up and get changed you two. We're heading out soon." Ethan said as he walked away to leave Grayson and I alone, giving me the perfect opportunity to admire his messy yet perfect. He was so darn cute.

"Morning." I muttered as I grabbed the pillow and placed it in its original place.

"Morning." Grayson responded.

"I'm guessing you slept well."

"Yeah actually, was having a great dream before Ethan interrupted it. He is such a dick."

"What was your dream about?" I asked, looking up at Grayson who was rubbing his eyes.

"Just about the sun sets I would always watch in LA. We have the best view from our house. How did you sleep?"

"Ok I guess, you kept snoring though."

"Oh shit sorry, just punch me next time I do that. I don't want to interrupt your beauty sleep."

"There is nothing beautiful about this." I stated, gesturing all of me causing Gray to widen his eyes.

"You're kidding, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders before strolling across the bedroom and into the bathroom, immediately being welcomed by James with tones of makeup, Emma and Ethan standing beside him.

"Morning sister!" James said, trying to make room for me to wash my face.

"Morning James, filming a video at this time?" I asked, splashing the water at myself.

"Of course, life of a guru."

I quickly wiped my face with a towel before moving back, letting James have the rest of the room to himself once again. My eyes shifted to Ethan, who's eyes were laid on Emma which caused my heart to melt for the millionth time on this trip. His lips curved upwards to form a smile before licking them, you could tell that he was deep in thought.

As I was admiring my biggest ship, I was suddenly embraced by two large arms that looped around my waist.

"Invading personal space much?" I giggled, my cheeks becoming slightly red.

"Am I not allowed to hug you?" Grayson mumbled into my hair as a smile crept onto my face.

"Of course you are, just give me space weirdo." I lightly pushed Grayson off of me, immediately missing contact. I only did it to hide the fact that my cheeks were bright red.

He lightly laughed before walking across the bathroom and onto the balcony, the wind immediately brushing itself against his fluffy hair. My eyes wondered, watching the sunrise reflect onto him, creating the perfect masterpiece. As I was focusing on Gray, my sight shifted to Emma and Ethan, who were both staring at me with grins plastered on their faces.
Before I could say anything, Emma squeezed past James and made her way towards me.

"You're so falling for him." She giggled, looking over at the oblivious Grayson. I followed her gaze as I pinched my lips together, saying nothing. I wasn't denying that I liked him, it was pretty obvious.

But I knew that no matter how much I liked him, he would never feel the same way for me.