"Yes I'm Fucking Serious!"

Ethan and I sat on the messy bed, perfectly viewing Emma in her morning state as she stretched out her arms.

"What?" She groaned, pissed off that we had just woken her up a few seconds ago.

Ethan and I exchanged glances at each other.

"They know, Emma." Ethan replied before she froze, her eyes widening. "They know about us."

"H-How?"

"Some fans filmed me giving you the bear last night."

Emma let out another groan as she flung herself back onto the bed, attempting to go back to sleep. "Seriously, this isn't a prank is it?" Her eyes met Ethan in fear to see him shaking his head, silence consuming the room.

I watched the couple just look at each other in silence, tensing the moment, not knowing what either of them were thinking.

"What do we do?" Emma asked, sitting up once again.

"I-I don't really know." Ethan whispered. "But if anything, we should avoid the fans' comments as much as possible. We'll tell them when we want to."

I could tell that Emma didn't look convinced that the answer Ethan gave was the best one, which was actually my idea.

"I can't just shut down everyone who addresses it Ethan!" She moaned before reaching across her bed to grab her phone.

Before she could pick it up, Ethan's hand grabbed hers. "It will only make the situation worse. All we need to do is avoid social media. Please, Emma."

To say that I was uncomfortable in this situation would be an understatement, like I was just sitting there and listening to a private conversation that had NOTHING to do with me.

Emma sighed as she placed her phone back in its original spot, smiling at her boyfriend who was relieved that she listened to him.

"Ok."

It was a simple response, but it was enough to make Ethan's mood change since he was now relaxed and smiling widely. They were about to embrace each other into a hug, yet were interrupted by the sound of a ringtone.

Ethan's gaze darted to his phone that he grabbed from Emma's bedside table, scanning the name of the person calling him. His eyes then landed on me before quickly glancing back at the phone.

I knew exactly who it was.

"Can I have the phone please, Ethan." His gaze met mine. "I need to speak to him."

Ethan seemed hesitant as he heard the slight anger in my voice, I mean, why wouldn't I be angry? Grayson hadn't decided to visit, call or even text me to let me know that he was back home.

Luckily, Ethan being an understanding friend, handed it over so that I could rush out of the room and down the stairs, the phone still ringing. When I was in a private environment, I accepted the call.

"Ethan, get your ass over here! I need your help-"

"Grayson!"

After interrupting him, a long pause followed, indicating that he recognised my voice.

"Y-Y/n?! How the-what?"

"Where have you been?"

"I was just eh-"

"How come you never called me?"

Grayson continued to stutter as he tried to form words let alone sentences. I didn't care that I put him on the spot, I didn't care that I acted like an insane girlfriend, I had every right to be pissed off.

"Why do you have Ethan's phone?"

"He gave it to me. Surprisingly, he decided to see me before my own boyfriend!"

"I-I'm-"

"When did you get here, Grayson?"

There was another pause, yet a sigh managed to echo through the speaker.

"Mid afternoon yesterday."

"You know, Ethan decided to surprise Emma with a teddy bear and fucking flowers! Although they've been caught together, they're still spending time with each other!"

"What do you mean "caught"?"

"The fans know about Ethma, but that's not important right now. Why didn't you tell me that you were in LA?"

"Y/n I'm sorry-"

"Don't say something you don't mean."

"But I do mean it, y/n!"

"Then fucking tell me! Why. Did. You. Not. Tell. Me."

He didn't answer, of course he didn't answer. Thoughts rushed through my head as assumptions seemed to creep into my mind.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Are you fucking serious right now?!"

"Yes I'm fucking serious! Tell me why you didn't come to see me or I'm ending this call."

"I-I can't tell you, but I promise that I'm not cheating on you y/n!"

I rolled my eyes as I snickered, beginning to walk up the stairs to Emma's room.

"Come talk to me when you think that you've got the audacity to do so."

Immediately after ending the call, I mentally slapped myself. Sure he made me angry after what he did but I definitely went overboard, I compared him to his own fucking twin brother. That was messed up.

I should've let him speak instead of assuming that he cheated on me, now that I think about it, that's not something Grayson would do.

I was surprised that I didn't break down right in front of Ethan and Emma as our eyes met, both of them immediately knowing that the call didn't go well. After a few seconds, Ethan got up and walked towards me.

"I'll fix it." He muttered, holding his hand out so that I could place his phone onto it.

Without hesitation I nodded, joining Emma on her bed as Ethan left us alone. My eyes began to tear up, reminding me about how stupid I was earlier. Why was I such a clingy girlfriend? It was silent for a moment, probably because Emma was trying to think about what to say.

She then decided to speak. "Do you want something to eat? I know it's ten in the morning but I have some popcorn downstairs."

I smiled at her as she got up and held out her hand for me to take. My hand came in contact with my cheeks so that I could wipe away the tears, using the other hand to take Emma's.

"Sounds perfect."