"I Fucking Love This Show!"

It was the day before we were leaving for LA when Emma and I were binge watching Rick and Morty since I had never heard of it. After getting through the first episode, I knew that I was living under a rock.

"I fucking love this show!" I exclaimed as the fiftieth (something) episode finished, Emma picking up the remote to start the next one.

"Told you." She laughed as she snuggled further into me, both of us getting comfortable to start the next one.

Emma and I were killing time because everyone was out, god knows where. Since seven that morning the Dolan family had vanished, leaving us a note and permission to munch on snacks. Now it was four in the afternoon which neither of us would have noticed if it weren't for the huge clock above the tv screen.

"Where are they? I want someone to cuddle." Emma moaned.

"Hey!" I yelled, acting offended before pushing her off of me. Emma lightly giggled as she grabbed a handful of potato chips, shoving them into her mouth so that crumbs were scattered on the couch. "And now we're gonna have to clean that up." Emma only replied with a shrug so that she could continue focusing on the tv show.

I sighed, shaking my head just as I grabbed the now empty bag of chips. Being the responsible adult I was (unlike some people), my feet carried me to the bin in the kitchen so that I could slip the rubbish inside.

The silence that consumed the room gave me time to think about what happened a few days ago. Since Grayson and I talked about revealing our relationship to the public eye, it was never brought up again. After the small argument, he came into his room and played video games with me. Nothing had really happened since then except for Ethan and Emma being caught in the middle of em...well...business by Cameron which I thought was hilarious. The couple thought otherwise.

I couldn't help but stop and wonder what would happen if Grayson and I did go public, how would everyone react? A smile spread across my face as I thought of the positive side, quickly disappearing once I reminded myself about the other. The twins' fans were rough and harsh with their words, who knew what they could do.

My smile appeared once again as I heard the sound of car tyres come in contact with the gravel in front of the house, causing me to sprint across the kitchen and towards the front door, happy to see my boyfriend after hours. My hand grazed against the knob before twisting it open, the wind brushing against my face as I viewed a vehicle being parked, the Dolan vehicle. I jogged down the steps as the car doors opened, walking at a fast pace towards them.

It was then that I suddenly froze, noticing Lisa slam the door shut with red eyes, pale as Caspar the fucking ghost (if you are a true Emma fan then you will know that I quoted her). Sean was the same, only he had a blank expression that no one would be able to read. He walked around the front of the car so that he could wrap his arm around his loving wife, kissing the top of her head as their footsteps carried them to the house. Ethan dragged himself behind them, face down, hair messy, jaw clenched, which only made a wave of nerves wash over me within a second. Cameron stood right beside him with her arm linked around his, both of them taking steps in sync as if they were in a marching band.

My eyebrow raised at the sight of no Grayson, trying my best not to ask in case I would say something wrong.

What happened?

Luckily, Cameron's eyes met mine just as she passed me. "He's in the hut." She whispered before disappearing inside the house with the others, leaving me confused as well as scared.

—————————————————————————————————————-

The journey didn't take long as I used Gray's bike. He taught me how to use it a while ago which definitely helped for this situation.

I needed to find him.

As soon as I reached the field, I immediately stopped the engine and rushed across the green, eventually becoming closer to my destination. I didn't care that I felt faint, I didn't care that my legs were aching, I was desperate to see if he was ok.

My mind signalled me to bust the door open, which was exactly what I did. The door sprang open to reveal...nothing. Just a dark, empty room with the same items that were there from last time. I stood there in silence yet my mind was screaming and my heart was thumping. Where the fucking hell was he?!

That's when I heard a cry,

A familiar cry,

A cry of a nineteen year old man,

A cry that belonged to Grayson.

My head shot up to the direction before racing outside, following where the sound was. The trees haunted me, towering over my figure as they watched the scene, knowing exactly what was going on, watching the show that was displayed in front of them.

It was like my biggest nightmare had come true, Grayson was in trouble.

Then everything just stopped, everything. Is was as if the world was no longer moving. I swear I could feel a tear threaten to leave my eye as I noticed Grayson nearby, huddled in a ball on the floor. His hands were placed on his head, gripping onto his messy hair.

My eyes widened as his eyes met mine, immediately getting up and rushing towards me. The pants that left me became heavier, becoming the only sound that filled my ears (except for the quiet sound of leaves crunching beneath me).

Our bodies eventually collided with one another into an embrace, Grayson dragging both of us down so that we were kneeling on the floor with each other still in our arms.

He was crying.

Grayson sobbed into my chest as his large hands pressed me closer against him, both of us still trying to catch our breath. Eventually he loosened his grip so that I could see the poor boy with his hair covering his beautiful, hope filled eyes, not baring to remove his gaze from the ground.

"What's wrong?" I finally croaked, tracing my fingertips along his back, hopefully calming him down.

"I-I..." He whimpered, continuously gasping for air in between sobs. "I'm s-sorry I d-didn't t-tell you." My forehead came in contact with his, trying to find his hazelnut orbs through his thick locks. "My dad h-has had ca-cancer f-for two ye-years."

My heart sank, immediately resting my chin on the top of Grayson's head, shutting my eyes tightly together in hope that it was just a dream.

"H-He only has one week to live, y/n."

I wrote this chapter as soon as I read the twins' Instagram posts and honestly I was so close to balling my eyes out. Although I never got to meet Sean like a large majority of us, I knew that he was a caring, charismatic, hopeful, inspiring dad to the twins (who I love with all my heart) and to the rest of us in the fandom.

He was a strong man who had fought cancer for two and a half years, always being as positive as he could be for not only his sake but for his family's as well.

May he rest in peace as a happy father, husband, friend and idol.

Love you, Sean ❤️