"You Never Told Me?!"

My eyes widened as I stared at the object in front of me. "I'm NOT getting on that!" I stated, turning to Grayson who was next to me, laughing.

"Then how are we supposed to get to the hut, y/n?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"We'll walk?"

Grayson immediately shook his head before making his way towards the bike. "Then it will take us decades to get there." He took a seat on the vehicle, straddling the seat whilst turning it on. Once the engine began to roar, Grayson held his hand out, signalling me to take it and hop on.

"What about running?"

"Just get on the fucking bike, y/n." Grayson moaned, patting the seat behind him. "I've even got a helmet for you."

I timidly walked towards him, pinching my lips together as I took the helmet out of his hands, slipping it on. After sitting behind Grayson, I tightly wrapped my arms around his waist, placing my head against his back.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Before I knew it the bike began to move at a steady pace, Grayson being aware about how scared I was. At first I glued my eyes shut, letting my mind only focus on the bumpy ride as we rode across the forests of New Jersey.

Once a wave of courage washed over me, I slowly opened my eyes, the view of trees coming and going in front of me. I couldn't help but smile as I held onto Grayson, my hair being captured by the wind which made a rush of excitement take over.

"You ok back there?" Grayson yelled, gripping his hands against the bike handles.

"Surprisingly yes." I laughed, peaking over his shoulder to see the muddy track that Grayson was following.

As we rode further down, I let one hand leave Grayson before moving it upwards so that I could feel the air brush against it. It was such a nice feeling.

Grayson laughed as I screamed the lyrics to "We Are The Champions" by Queen, followed by a loud yell of excitement. I was loving it to say the least, riding on a bike through the woods, holding onto the guy I had been into for what felt like decades, life was good.

My smile grew as I watched a small rabbit hop across the tracks just ahead. "Look at the little bunny!" I yelled over the loud noise of the bike.

"You're saying that like you've never seen one before." Grayson chuckled.

"Well I have lived in the busy part of LA for quite a while." I replied just as I felt the bike begin to slow down.

Grayson stopped the vehicle at the end of the tracks that was right next to a massive section of open space with threes surrounding it. My eyes focused on something that was on the other side, quickly realising that it was the hut he wanted to show me.

After Grayson slipped off of his bike, he placed his hands on my waist as I placed mine on his shoulders, helping me off.

"I forgot how beautiful nature is." I stated as we made our way across the landscape, slowly getting closer to our destination.

"Yeah, it's one of the reasons why Ethan and I come here."

"How did you find this place?"

"Well my parents owned quite a lot of land that they never used, so one day when we were about eleven, Ethan and I went exploring and came here. It was perfect for training and adventuring."

"Training?"

"For our sports stuff, wrestling, lacrosse and football." Grayson replied, causing my eyes to widen.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! You used to play sports and you never told me?!"

"You learn something new everyday."

"So was this like, your hangout spot?" I asked just as we were standing outside the small wooden hut.

"Definitely, E and I basically lived here."

I nodded in response as Grayson rummaged through the pockets of his jeans, eventually grabbing a small silver key before using it to open the lock on the door.

"Ladies first." He said as the door slid open, Grayson taking a step backwards so that I could enter.

I sent him a small smile before stepping inside of the hut, scanning the area to find all sorts of objects inside. Workout material, bike gear, sports equipment, you name it.

"It's like a mini store in here." I gasped, walking closer towards a shelf that had a few items on top.

"A store with useless stuff in it." Grayson replied just as I picked up a spincast, turning around so that I gave him a confused look. "My dad used to use that for fishing, we'd go to the lake every Saturday afternoon to catch fish for dinner."

My eyes lay on the spincast for a moment before putting it back in its original place. "Seems like you had a great childhood."

"You could say that."

My head snapped towards Gray who was staring at the floor, noticing that his bright smile had suddenly disappeared. I was aware about the fact that he used to be bullied in school, and he told me that it was all in the past and didn't bother him, but he never really wanted to talk about it which I understood.

I pinched my lips together, trying to come up with something else to say to change the topic. "I've never gone fishing before. Could you maybe teach me?"

Grayson's eyes met mine once again as he walked towards me, reaching his hand across to grab the spincast, wrapping his fingers around it. The corners of his mouth curved upwards before he placed the object in my small hand, giving me a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Of course, y/n."