"Shit I Forgot About That"

Sorry to troll you guys but I can't write smut, it's just too out of my comfort zone...

I rubbed my eyes after sitting up, trying to wake myself up after an eventful night. Although I wanted to throw myself back into my original position and go to sleep, I knew that I couldn't.

My hand picked up my phone from my nightstand before checking the time, realising that it was now 6:30 in the morning. The light from the phone made me cringe as I scrolled through my notifications in a hurry, making sure that I gave myself enough time to get ready for later today. I could feel my stomach explode with nerves at the thought of having my first concert tonight which was crazy to me, who knew that I would ever go from making covers on YouTube to having an international tour? It was unbelievable how much my fan base had grown as well my music, I didn't even think that I was THAT good. A smile was painted on my lips at the thought of people listening to my music and actually enjoying it.

Suddenly a snore echoed in the room, causing my head to snap towards what caused it, only to make me giggle. With his mouth half open and his hair all over the place, Grayson laid sideways on the bed so that he was facing me, sleeping like a little baby (except no baby snores like that). Even in the mornings, he looked good. He looked so good that I took a moment to question Grayson's existence and whether meeting and being with him was all just a dream.

My eyes widened as I realised that I was distracted, slowly and quietly pulling the bed covers off of me and climbing out of bed. Once I was standing up, I made my way to Grayson's hoodie that was in his bag to wear that morning, being comforted by the scent of him as I slipped it on. My eyes lay on myself in the mirror across the room so that I noticed how big it was on me, looking like a comfy dress that I constantly wear. The thought of wearing Grayson's clothes made me happy.

After admiring the hoodie, my feet dragged me across the room and towards the bathroom, being as slow and quiet as I possibly could so that I wouldn't wake up-

"Where are you going?"

Shit.

My body shifted towards Grayson to view him sitting up so that his abs were on full display (abs that drove me crazy). He ran his fingers through his hair before squinting his eyes open, looking directly at me.

"Getting ready, I have somewhere to be later. Remember?" I replied, leaning against the doorframe as I fiddled with the ends of the hoodie.

"Oh yeah, shit I forgot about that." He groaned before his eyes were fully open. "Is that my hoodie?"

I looked down at the item of clothing before returning my gaze to my boyfriend. "Yeah, do you have a problem with me wearing it?"

Grayson leant closer towards me, the bed sheets moving around. "No, of course I don't." A smirk formed on his lips. "I'd just rather see you without it."

I nervously laughed as my cheeks began to warm up, watching Grayson remove the covers and walk closer to me which caused my eyes to widen once I realised that he was completely naked, looking away in embarrassment. A chuckle filled my ears just before his finger came in contact with my chin, moving my head so that I was face to face with Grayson.

"Last night was amazing by the way." He whispered before pecking my lips, smiling widely.

"I'm glad you had fun."

I took a step backwards before heading into the bathroom to brush my teeth, turning on the light before getting started with my routine.

As I grabbed my brush and toothpaste, my head began to spin with thoughts about what happened last night. It wasn't our first times, but it was our first time as a couple, which was definitely going to be a memory that I would never forget.