"Get In, Bitch!"

It was two days after Grayson and I got together that he was finally let out of hospital, and I was very excited to be spending a lot of time with him. Unfortunately, that was not the case since I went to visit my parents for the holidays. I only had a few days with Grayson before I had to leave for my flight which sucked ass, but I did make the most of it by filming Christmas special videos with the sister squad and visiting a theme park with Grayson for our first date.

During the entire time that I was in Utah, I couldn't help but constantly think about Gray and how lucky I was to be able to get a text every morning when I woke up and every night before I went to bed. Especially on Christmas Day, spending it without him was annoying. Although we had to keep our relationship a secret, it was worth what I signed up for.

The day before New Year's Eve was when I arrived back in LA and I was so excited to see everyone, James, Emma, the twins, even Bryant who I had gotten closer to recently (the cutest being ever btw).

I rushed out of the airport with all of my bags clung onto me, whether it was hung around my shoulder, my elbow or my wrist, scanning the car park to find my favourite driver ever. Pants left my mouth as I looked around me for what felt like forever until I heard someone yell, "Get in, bitch!"

My head snapped in the direction to view a familiar vehicle with the little teenage boy herself peaking out of the window, her hair tied up in her classic bun with a velvet scrunchie. I smiled widely before rushing towards her, throwing the bags into the back and then getting in the passenger's seat. As soon as I was inside, we embraced each other as giggles and quiet music were heard.

"I missed you, and it's only been a week." I laughed into Emma's shoulder before sitting back, Emma starting the car.

"Same here, we've all missed you. How's the fam?"

I laughed before answering. "They're good, they're good. How's things going on between you and Ethan?"

"It's going pretty good, nothing has really happened since you were gone because the twins went to New Jersey for Christmas." She replied, driving out of the car park and down the streets of LA.

"When will they be back?" I asked, surprised that Grayson never told me that he was away. But I couldn't blame him, he wanted to see his family.

"Roughly a week."

"They're not coming for New Years?"

"They wanted to spend it with their family, but speaking of New Years, James is hosting a party at his house tomorrow night and invited us."

"Sounds like fun." I muttered causing Emma to look over at me, obviously realising the disappointment in my voice.

"You ok?"

I sighed. "I just wanted Gray to be there when the new year starts, I wanted to-"

"Kiss him when the countdown ends." Emma interrupted me.

My eyes watched her as she focused on the road. "It would've been the perfect first kiss with him. Have you and E kissed yet?"

"Yeah, when we were filming James' video. Remember when I had to go to the bathroom to clean off the icing on my face?" I nodded in response. "Well Ethan came in to wash his hands, one thing led to another and we kissed. It wasn't the most romantic setting but it was with him."

"That's so cliché but I love it!" I awed at Emma, who's cheeks began to blush. "Do the others know?"

"Yeah," she laughed, "You're the last one to know."

"Great." I muttered as we drove down my street.

"So are you going to the party tomorrow?" Emma asked.

I met Emma's eyes before a small smile was displayed on my lips. "I wouldn't miss it."