"Fifty Year Old Stalker"

LONG ASS CHAPTER - YO WELCOME 😁

^Watch the video before reading the chapter^

As I was dreaming about becoming a YouTube star, I was woken up by the familiar sound of my phone ringing. I groaned before crawling towards my small nightstand and disconnecting the phone from the charger. With one look at the screen in front of me, my eyes widened and my heart began to beat faster.

It was Grayson.

I accepted the call and brought it up to my right ear as I lay back onto the bed.

"Hey y/n, are you by any chance free today?"

"If you don't count getting up in the morning."

"I'm so sorry, did I wake you?"

"Nah you're cool, I needed to get up anyway."

"So anyway Ethan and I are filming a video soon and nobody is around to help us, would you mind coming round and giving us a hand?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be round your place in an hour."

"Thank you so much y/n, you are a lifesaver! I'll text you the address."

"Coolio, see you later."

"See ya."

*An hour later* (Cause ya girl is lazyyyyy)

I eventually parked my car in front of the twins' house, admiring how amazing it looked before getting out and walking towards the front door.

Before I could ring the doorbell, it was opened by a very tired and stressed out Grayson. He wore a black shirt and black sports shorts with his hair messy yet absolutely perfect.

"Thank you so much for doing this." Grayson said as we both entered the house. I followed him across the living room and into his room.

"It's absolutely fine. Where is Ethan?" I asked whilst Gray sat in front of his computer, typing away.

"He went to get some props for the video. Don't know when he'll be back."

I nodded and sat on the edge of his bed, pulling out my phone to answer messages that my parents sent.

As Gray and I were minding our own business, a man walked into the room which caused both of us to look up at him.

"I'm just editing a few more photos, then I'll be out." He said to Grayson.

"Cool man, have you heard from Ethan?"

"Last time we talked was last night, don't know what he is doing."

Grayson's eyes shifted to mine and then back to the man's. "Bryant, this is y/n. Y/n this is our friend Bryant."

"Nice to finally meet you, heard things about you." Bryant stated as we shook hands.

"Good things I hope." I replied, putting my phone down onto the bed.

"Definitely."

That's when Grayson's phone started to ring. Our heads shot to his direction as he scanned the screen, his eyes widened with relief. "Yo." Grayson spoke into the phone.