"Whatcha Thinking About?"

*A few months later*

"Another one, done!" I exclaimed as I high-fived Kate, smiling widely as I walked down the halls after the concert.

"You were amazing out there y/n, they loved you." She replied just before we entered my dressing room, standing right behind me as I took a seat in front of the mirror.

"Thank you, not quite sure about the tuning of my voice but oh well."

Kate wrapped her arms around me from behind as we smiled at each other through the mirror. Although she was my tour manager, I saw her as a really close friend who I could trust, but that was because I relied on her to get everything done on tour.

It was a few months after my first concert and I was in Barcelona, staying there for a few days before going to my next location. In the past, I had visited many places across the world, and I hadn't even finished half of my tour! James went to my concert in New York like he promised, spilling the tea about what had been happening in LA whilst I was gone, god I missed everyone.

James had so much to tell me like how Ethan and Emma went public after posting a pic on Instagram, how Lisa was in LA to surprise the twins and that Bryant had a fucking girlfriend! (Btw I don't know if bryant does actually have a gf, but there have been a lot of rumours) Since I was staying in New York for a whole week, I spent every single day with James and even Ian, who was going strong with his girlfriend Loren. (Everyone is together...I'm dead)

I still talked to Emma, but very rarely because she had a LOT on her plate. For the past couple of months Emma had been on the cover of every magazine and featuring in many ads, she was the definition of famous. Last time we talked, she FaceTimed me as she was in a photo shoot for a secret project that she won't tell me about, but I couldn't be mad as I never told her about tour.

Ethan was behind Emma's back for everything she did, sometimes even featuring in a couple photo shoot from time to time. Since they became official the entire world freaked out, finding the couple incredibly adorable (which they were). But apart from all that, he stayed the same lazy ass that he was before I left. When we called each other, he was complaining about how Lisa refused to make him a pbj (for you dweebs out there that is peanut butter jelly - jk none of you are dweebs I love you all) sandwich and yelled at him to make one himself.

Grayson on the other hand was being very creative with his hobbies, always texting me to let me know about projects that he had been working on. I was so proud of him when he texted me that he made a cabinet for his vinyls and record player, he'd always been an arts and crafts person. Although I thought that it wouldn't go very well, Grayson and I always found time for each other so that we would FaceTime, text or call pretty much every night, filling each other in on our days. He also told me that he made something for my birthday, which was in a week, promising me that I would love it when I go home and see it.

I took a moment to think about my 18th birthday, and how I was spending it in a place that I had always wanted to go and visit...London (🎵London is my city!🎵). Since I was little I always wondered what London was like. I wanted to see the London eye in person, I wanted to visit little cafes and go to theatres, I also wanted to try the amazing tea that had been so hyped up. (Guys I'm being very stereotypical but I do know that not everyone loves tea in London, I have friends who live there and they can't stand it)

Although I was going to visit one of the most famous cities in the world, deep down I felt upset that none of my friends were going to be there.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Kate asked me, causing my eyes to come in contact with hers suddenly.

"Oh, um, just about my 18th birthday." I simply responded, sending her a weak smile.

"We're going to have a big celebration, you'll love it!" She states, squeezing me slightly with a cheeky grin on her face. I giggled at her gesture.

The laughs in the room were interrupted by the sound of a ringtone, causing Kate to reach into the pocket of her cargo pants and pull out her phone. "Sorry, I have to take this." She apologised. "Give me a few minutes."

With that, she rushed out of the dressing room and disappeared out of sight.

It became so natural to me that I never really thought about the fact that I usually spent my time alone. Sure Kate would be there, but then someone would call her so that she would have to answer, saying that she would be gone for a few minutes when she actually means at least an hour.

My cheek came in contact with the palm of my hand as I rested my elbow on the table in front of me, a huff leaving my lips. Being alone was not only so fucking boring, but it also reminded me about how much I missed every single one of my friends. But most of all, I missed Grayson. I missed his dad jokes that would remind me of Sean, I missed how his pearly white teeth shone as he smiled, I missed how he would wrap his arms around me and embrace me in his warmth, letting me know that everything was going to be ok.

As I sat there in the cold and silent room, I began to wonder what Grayson was doing at that very moment...

HI BITCHES!! GUESS WHO DID THEIR PIANO EXAM AND ACED IT...no guesses?

But anyway so I said that I would be taking a break but I have so much shit to do that I felt nice enough to post today, in celebration for my well doing.

Next chapter is very very very very special and I can't wait to release it ;)

Also I just realised something...the physic twins said that Emma isn't Ethan's soulmate...