"What Do You Want, Asswipe?"

Grayson's POV:

I was walking around the house with my phone in my hand, scanning some photos of a photo shoot that Bryant and I did the day before. They turned out really good.

"Yo Gray." Ethan called from the living room, causing me to stroll towards him, not removing my eyes from the phone.

"What's up?" I asked, turning the device off and placing my gaze on my twin brother who was lying on the couch with a bag of potato chips. I mentally rolled my eyes at the state he was in, not being surprised that he was wearing no shirt with sweats with crumbs all over him. He really liked making a mess.

"We ran out of cereal." He simply replied, sitting up from his position.

My eyebrows were brought together. "How? I just bought two boxes last week."

Ethan shrugged "I like to eat."

A groan of pure annoyance left me. "So what do you want me to do about it?"

"Can you go get some more for tomorrow morning?"

"Why don't you do it?" I snapped, slipping my phone in the pocket of my jeans.

"I'm not the one who shops for food Grayson, plus I need to write down ideas for videos." Ethan answered, getting up from the couch with the empty bag of chips scrunched in his hand. Once he was fully standing, he brushed off a few crumbs before walking towards the kitchen.

"That's just an excuse." I huffed, following my brother to view him throwing away the trash. Ethan looked back at me whilst pinching his lips together, shrugging his shoulders again. "What do you want, asswipe?"

"Lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch, pretty please." Ethan responded, a smile on his face once he noticed me scowling at him.

Before anything else could be said or done, I walked out of my room to grab my car keys and wallet.

———————————————————————————————————————

My eyes scanned the cereal isle with annoyance before grabbing two boxes of cinnamon toast crunch, finding the lucky charms soon after. It was mid afternoon yet the grocery store was practically empty, which surprised me a lot. That I was aware of, it was just me and an old woman that I walked past when I went to get some milk (something I knew that we would be running out of). HE NEEDS SOME MILK!! #letethanhavehismilk

*UPDATE - GUYS YOU CAN GET DAIRY FREE MILK, THAT DOES EXIST. EMMA IS ON THE SAME DIET AND STILL DRINKS COFFEE 24/7. So don't come at me 🙂*

I pushed the trolley around the store to search for anything that Ethan and I might need, knowing that Ethan would've forgotten to tell me that we ran out of it. Personally I still found it odd that although Ethan and I were twins, we were nothing alike when it came to our personalities. We're opposites. Like Ethan is the messier twin, the one who is better at getting girls and lazy as fuck, yet I'm not like that. I'm the tidy and organised, the twin who will get anything done when it has to get done by.

As I was thinking about Ethan and I, my eyes fell on loafs of bread which stopped me from my thoughts, searching the different types to find the right one. Once I found it, I used my hand to grab one and chuck it in the shopping kart, ready to continue scanning for food.

But that's when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I jumped at the action, immediately turning around to view someone I didn't expect. I assumed that it would be a friend or even someone I knew, but instead it was a young girl around my age with long black hair and tanned skin, makeup suffocating her face. Sure a lot of girls are tanned and wear makeup, but this kind made her look fake.

"Hi sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering where the batches of cookies are." The girl stated, a smile on her face that was as unnatural as everything else.

"They're a few isles down, you should be able to find them." I simply replied before turning around once to again, wanting to go home and relax. But that just wasn't going to happen.

"Can you help me look for them? I'm really bad at finding things." The girl asked just before I could escape, rolling my eyes so far back that they almost stayed there.

"Sure." I politely said, not bothering to make eye contact with her as I made my way to where the cookies were.

The sound of my kart being dragged along and our footsteps were the only sounds being heard, and to be honest I was glad that she wasn't talking to me. I didn't want to be rude but the way she acted was just...what's the word...desperate.

"Oh thank you." I heard her say once we reached her destination.

"No problem." I replied, sending her a small smile.

I just wanted to go home.

"What's your name then?" She finally asked, the question that I knew she was going to ask. I didn't have time for being flirtatious with some bratz doll.

"Who needs to know?" I asked, grabbing my phone to text Ethan that I would be home soon. I was taken back when she began to laugh, a laugh that reminded me of Janice from "Friends".

"No one, I was just curious. I wanted to know your name since you're such a nice, attractive guy. Should there be another reason?"

A huff escaped my lips. "Thank you for the compliments but, I have a girlfriend."

After my statement, the girl's eyes immediately widened, a smirk on her face. "Not surprised."

My eyebrows were brought together as her smirk widened, pulling out her phone to type something. Her acrylic nails tapped against the screen at a quick pace, leaving me standing right in front of her, silent as a mouse.

Then she finally made eye contact with me, her phone still in front that displayed a text, a text that was ready to be sent.

"Of course Grayson Dolan has a girlfriend."

HE GOT EXPOSED!!

I listened to Sigrid's "Don't Feel Like Crying" and I love it so much omggggg ❤️ I was told that I look just like her, biggest compliment I will EVER receive