8

/\/\/

/\/\/

Byrd etched into the wall of the dropship with her knife, her hands long since free as she cut through her ties. She didn't bother going anywhere, knowing the door was locked. Her head snapped up when it opened suddenly, slamming on the floor as a body appeared. She was quick to slip her knife away, standing up and leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest and a cocky smirk on her lips.

Though it faded slightly when she saw Lincoln's unconscious body thrown to the ground by the hatch. She watched as some of Bellamy's boys clambered up the ladder and pulled him up roughly, bounding his hands in separate ropes and securing them to opposite walls of the drop ship.

'You arseholes gonna bring me something to eat any time soon?' She asked; 'Cause you know, you're supposed to feed prisoners as well.'

'I wouldn't bet on it,' One of the sneered.

She looked toward the hatch when she spotted movement out of the corner of her eye, Bellamy's head popping up seconds later.

'Hey, Chancellor,' She called; 'Good to know you've got things sorted. But, where's the food?'

'How'd you get out?' One of the shorter guys called as Bellamy shot her a glare.

'My laser beam eyes.'

'Tie her up,' Bellamy stated gruffly.

She huffed in annoyance, eyeing off Lincoln as his eyes moved under their lids as he began to awake. The boy bound each of her wrists in more old seatbelts, tying her back to where she was beforehand.

'Whoa! He's awake,' A sudden yell came as Lincoln jolted forward.

'Tie him tighter,' Bellamy demanded; 'The last thing we need is this bastard getting free because you screwed up.'

Lincoln looked around as he tried to get himself free, his eyes landing on her as she pulled back at her restraints trying to find a weakness in the ropes. Though they were quick to move to Octavia as she stepped up through the hatch, the grounder's movements slowing to a halt at the sight of her.

'Octavia, get out of here,' Bellamy stated.

'I told you he was protecting me,' Octavia ignored her brother as her eyes moved from Lincoln to Byrd; 'They both were.'

The Delani girl snorted with a smirk, her back now to the group as she slipped her knife from her sleeve and caught it in her teeth.

'You didn't have to do this,' Octavia continued.

'This isn't about you,' Bellamy retorted; 'I'm doing this for all of us.'

'You did that for all of us?'

'I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma.'

'It wasn't even him.'

'You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against. How many there are and why they're killing us. And he's gonna tell us right now.'