33

/\/\/

/\/\/

Byrd sat bored, as she had been for the past day and a half. She was tired to sitting around doing nothing, especially when nothing interesting had happened. She laid on her back staring up at the sky, eyes wandering over the stars until Octavia came to stand over her. 

'Get up, we're going,' She stated before turning away.

'What?' The girl replied as she sat up. 

'Miller just radioed, we need to go, now.'

'Where?'

'Since when do you care?'

'Geez, apparently that's not all Miller told you.'

'Kane's been locked up, and we're meeting Bellamy at the drop ship. If we don't go, Lincoln and Kane die.'

She stared at the girl then, her face dropping. She stood quickly, following her through the night to the horses. Byrd clambered up onto the back of an animal, patting his midnight black fur before she took off toward the drops hip; Octavia behind her. They moved quickly and along the tracks, heading away from the blockade before cutting in again. 

It wasn't long before they were riding into the rotting gate of the drop ship fence, pulling their horses to a slow. Byrd's eyes landed on Bellamy the second her stepped out of the shadows, walking toward them slowly with his head down. She slid off her horse and moved to tie him up, Octavia mimicking her movements. Though the girl was a little more on edge then she was, looking around for danger Byrd walked right on up to him. 

'Glad you came,' Bellamy stated before looking to his sister; 'I'm alone, O. I'm here to help.'

Octavia walked right by her, with her arms open for a hug. But when she got closer, she stabbed Bellamy in the neck with a needle; his eyes quick to begin drooping. 

'Sleep well, big brother,' The Blake girl muttered as she caught her brother. 

'Well, you didn't tell me that was a part of the plan,' She stated as she walked beside her after she began to drag Bellamy. 

'Would you have come?'

'Yes, do you not know me at all? I have questions for him, and I'm willing to torture him until I have the answers.'

Octavia shot her a look which she shrugged to, moving to help her load the boy onto the back of her horse. 

/\/\/

Bellamy groaned a he finally awoke, his hands sluggishly coming to block the bring light from the torches from his eyes. They'd met Indra in the cave Byrd and Murphy had lived in when they were exiled, before they waited for the moment the boy was to awake.