24

/\/\/

/\/\/

Byrd rested her head against the cage she had been placed in, a weak Harper beside her and a confused Monty diagonal from her. Bellamy had been placed with the grounders, messing up all of their plans. She kicked the door with a yell, sending the cage rattling.

'I thought... You left,' Harper just managed to get out.

'And I'm back to do I what I said I'd do,' She snapped in reply, being trapped getting the better of her.

'And what's that?' Monty asked.

'Kill everyone in this god damn mountain.'

She kicked at the door once more, a yell leaving her mouth before she turned to look at Harper.

'You obviously didn't figure out what I meant by, Under The Solid, then,' She stated.

The blonde didn't reply, resting her head on the bottom of the cage.

'Monty, look under the cage below me,' She instructed; 'Can you see any keys?'

The boy leant over to look before he shook his head, 'No.'

'Shit. They fucking cleaned the place. Damn it... How many times have they hurt you?'

'I can't remember... I've only been here a day.'

'And Harper's been here since I left.'

Byrd paused when she could hear the yelling coming from up the hall, it suddenly becoming louder. That was when a smirk slid onto her face and she stopped kicking the door for a moment, having a feeling Bellamy had something to do with the chaos. The Blake boy stood over the unconscious guard her had kill with his bare hands, slowly turning back to Maya who had helped get him free.

'You all right?' He asked, but the girl stood in a trance only jumped when he placed a light hand on her shoulder; 'Hey, you ok?'

'I'm fine,' She murmured.

He looked at her for a second before he nodded, 'Help me get him undressed. We need to get rid of the body.'

They flipped the dead man's body and began to undress him, Bellamy putting the clothes on as they went. Once he was fully dressed, Maya motioned to the door behind them; the boy dragging the body into the small room. He placed him on top of the drop doors, walking back out where he shut the door and hit the red button beside it; disposing of the body.

'You've done enough. You should walk away,' He stated as he reached down for the weapons belt.

'You don't know where you're going,' Maya replied.

'So draw me a map. Or help me find Byrd.'

'Byrd? She should be in here somewhere.'

'No. She got out. And came back with me.'