32

/\/\/

/\/\/

Byrd did not appreciate being pushed through the streets of Polis, a gag in her mouth and her hands restrained. Grounders looked toward them, gawking for a second before they'd look away. Semet had lead them into the large tower she and Octavia had been once before to attempt to save Clarke, only this time they weren't leading the interruption. 

She struggled against the man's grasp as Semet pushed open the doors to the throne room against the guards orders, attempting to kick out at him before her knees were taken out from behind. She fell onto them beside Octavia, the large group of people in the room looking toward them. She smirked toward Clarke when she heard her whisper her name in shock, her eyes menacing as her anger grew. 

'Wigod ai op hashta min klin ona disha presh sintaim, Heda... Ai laik Semet kom Trikru en ai kom op hashta raitnes,' Semet spoke with respect.

'Gouva yu klin. Chomouda yu don sis op Okteivia kom Skaikru en Byrd Kom Skaikru gon honon?' Lexa asked. 

'Em laik honon kom wor, Heda, don ge lid hir na sin in kripon-de kom omon kru.'

Clarke looked to Lexa before she strode forward, coming to stand before Semet. 

'What crimes? What happened?' She asked urgently before turned to look at the man beside Lexa. 

'Skaikru attacked their village,' He answered; 'Because their warriors were lost when your people massacred the army we had sent to protect you, their village was defenceless.'

'Beja, Heda. Ai beja yu daun. Goch osir klin,' Semet begged.

It was silent for a second before a woman called out, 'Jus drein jus daun!'

Suddenly, all the grounders in the room were muttering among one another, some calling out for the Death of Skaikru. Byrd kept her eyes on Lexa, who sat silently fuming, before she stood and strode out of the room. The entire room watched her leave with with her right hand and Clarke, the chatter never ceasing. She glanced over at Octavia who held a glare on her face, meeting her eye for a second.

It wasn't long before Lexa strode back into the room with Clarke and the man, coming to stand in their original positions. The chatter was silenced as the woman raised her hand, everyone turning to look at her with a curious gaze. Byrd sat there on her knees, still smirking as she listening; glancing toward Clarke who looked concerned.

'Today I call upon the armies of the twelve clans to march on Arkadia,' Lexa stated firmly, causing the chatter to begin again; 'Not to attack, but to contain... We will blockade the thirteenth Clan. We will keep them from the lands they wish to possess. We will give them time to take out their leaders from within.'

The Delani girl sniggered quietly as her shoulders shook, a devilish grin coming onto her lips. 

'Once they rise up against them, then we will welcome them back as one of us,' Lexa finished.