15

/\/\/

/\/\/

She had etched the walls right up to where she could reach, each a different design and quote; most including the f-bomb. Byrd had been bored out of her mind, slowly going insane with nothing but white walls surrounding her. She looked up when she saw a familiar blonde walk past, quickly standing to bang her fists on the door. She shouted Clarke's name, sighing before she sent her fist through the window; clenching her teeth as pain shot through her stomach.

She carefully slipped her arm through the broken glass, hissing when she lightly cut her skin; red blood dripping on the white floors. The girl ran up the hall, chasing after Clarke; the first familiar face she had seen in what seemed like forever. Byrd found her shoving a brunette forward, holding a piece of glass to her neck.

'Blondie,' She called; 'Clarke.'

Clarke finally stopped, yanking the other girl around to look at her.

'Byrd,' She sighed.

Byrd jogged up the hall, 'What do we have here?'

'She's taking me to the others.'

'Murphy?'

The brunette shook her head cautiously, 'We couldn't find him.'

'You know who he is?'

'No.'

Byrd cocked her brows before she smirked, shaking her head.

'She seems like a stalker. Can I kill her?' She asked.

'Maybe after we find the others,' Clarke sneered before shoving the brunette forward.

She chuckled, 'Finally some fun around here.'

'Please, don't hurt me,' The brunette sobbed.

'You wanna live? Do exactly what I say,' Clarke snapped.

Byrd stepped forward and shoved the girl against the wall when she reached for something in her jumpsuit, pressing her arm across her neck.

'Key card. I need my key card,' The girl sobbed.

She cocked a brow and reached into the jumpsuit, pulling a card out with a smirk.

'Here?' She motioned to the box on the wall.

The brunette nodded, watching as she scanned the card; stepping into the elevator when the doors opened. Clarke shoved the girl up against the wall once she was inside, pressing the shard of glass harder against her skin.

'What floor?' The blonde asked.

'F-Five,' She replied.

Byrd pressed the button beside the number, leaning back against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest; running her tongue over her teeth as she smirked once more.