21

/\/\/

/\/\/

Byrd strode into the drop ship after Murphy, smirking when Bellamy and Raven held their guns up toward them.

'Damn, I thought we were past this,' She playfully teased.

Bellamy rolled his eyes, lowering his weapon before he looked toward the boy behind her.

'Murphy. What are you doing here?' He queried.

'I believe I was invited,' Murphy replied before throwing an arm over Byrd's shoulders.

'I thought we could use an extra gun,' She shrugged; 'Might be a good idea.'

'Finn should've been right behind you,' Raven began to pace.

'Don't worry. Skywalker's gonna be fine.'

Murphy moved to place his bag down, leaving the girl to smirk over at Bellamy.

'You know,' She drawled; 'Tav's gonna be pissed you left her behind.'

'She's got Lincoln to worry about,' He waved her off.

'Whatever you say.'

She moved to lean against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest; trying to hide her pain. Her eyes snapped to the door when a shadow danced over the curtain, Finn rushing in with Clarke in his arms, unconscious.

'What happened?' Bellamy asked.

'A Grounder hit her on the head,' Finn replied quickly.

'Put her here,' Murphy placed his bag down to act as pillow.

'I need a bandage. A rag. Anything,' Bellamy stammered.

'Got it,' Byrd ripped the bottom of her shirt off; 'Here.'

'Hold her head... Clarke, can you hear me? Clarke. You're gonna be fine. You just need to rest.'

Byrd's eyes followed Finn when he threw his bag down and moved to stand away from everyone, watching Clarke with scared eyes that focused on the blood.

'Hey. It's just a bump on the head. Clarke's gonna be ok,' Raven told him as she approached him; 'Are you?'

The boy didn't reply, allowing the dark skinned girl to wander over.

'We'll figure this out,' Raven told him.

'That's what she said. Right before I almost got her killed,' Finn snapped before he pushed his way past her and out the door.

Byrd followed after him quickly, grabbing his arm before he got too far ahead.

'Hey, that would've happened if you were wanted or not,' She curled her head down to meet his gaze; 'This isn't your fault.'