wanna let loose

I went onto Fortnite playground cuz I 4 got where the parks are 😂😂

iliketurtles48286929 u r awesome
______________________________________Y/N p.o.v

"where are we going?" I asked omega who was leading me somewhere.

"not home, well not yet anyway" he replied turning round now walking backwards.

"well I gathered that, we wouldn't be walking towards retail otherwise" I smirked he shook his head and let out laugh.

"Come on we're almost there"

"almost where?" I whined he let out another small laugh.

"just wait" he said most likely smiling

"don't like waiting!" I pouted he walked back over to me and lifted his mask slightly, and kissed my forehead.

"you'll like it, I promise" he smiled before pulling down his mask covering his face fully.

I just rolled my eyes at him and sighed

"well continue leading the way" I smiled.

Time skip (I'm lazy)

Omega's p.o.v

"Y/N keep your eyes shut" I smiled under my mask, Y/N looked so confused I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"walk forward," I told her after opening the door.

"don't worry, here" I added giving her my hand to hold on to
'ready?' I faced Rust Lord and mouthed it to him to which he nodded.

"open your eyes" I smiled as she did she looked so surprised

Y/N's p.o.v

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" all of my friends shouted jumping out of their hiding spots.

There was a giant banner hanging from the ceiling saying 'Happy Birthday Y/N' and there was an odd balloon here and there.

"Wow thanks guys! This is amazing! And This explains why Omega took me to retail" I muttered the last part but Rex must of heard me because he shook his head smiling.

"Y/N, if you think this is amazing go downstairs" Carbide smiled as he walked over to me.

"Why what did you guys do" I smiled at them, knowing that they wouldn't destroy the place.

Then I saw brite bomber and Drift poke their heads out from downstairs,
their faces turned surprised before they went back down.

"come on!" Renegade raider laughed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs.