before the thunder

It (heh) took meh forever to do the two hearts on the pic just of my background 😂
______________________________________

Attempt 1!
"I have idea!" Rusty shouted out.

"that is what Rust?" Carbide asked smirking at the child.

"How about we do a dance off and John wick can be the judge!" He shouted jumping up.

"I'm just a judge don't have to do anything and honestly don't care so... Sure!" Wick agreed  shrugging his shoulders smiling.

"can we go in groups?" Omega asked standing up.

"Sure! Max number of people in a group." Rust explained.

"Let go practice!" I shouted running downstairs.

Time skip

So first they said groups of six, which worked out fine, now its boys vs girls, and Girls are judging the boys first then they judge us.

"You know what I'm gonna hate?" I sighed leaning on my hand.

"What?"

"if Omega and Rusty showed them the video of the boogie storm and they decided to do that."

(this)

"They probably will" Shadow ops laughed.

"oh hello which one's are you two?" Tricera ops laughed, They stayed silent.

"OH MY GOD! I said they would didn't I?" I sighed shaking my head.

"Ignore her, just do what ever you gonna do" Artic assassin spoke and they did.

( ._. Long and intense thought went into this on trying to describe the dance -_-#)

The two walked off in opposite directions and the star wars theme song came on with two others marching behind the pair. Who were also marching.

Two stopped and stood in front, then three stood in the middle, one on their own and then another one at the back on their own.

One out of the two in the front (trying not to f**k up so much rn) started off the Dance

After meny ties I gave up and went with something else no I did not but I could do with some ideas could you guys give me some?