think you are?

Omega's p.o.v

~Nightmare starts~

"sir, visiting is over I need to ask yo-"

"What? You think I'm gonna leave her here on her own? No." I answered, I weren't going to leave her.

"You can come earlier tomorrow but you must let her rest atleast." I sighed, the nurse was right. She gave me a quick smile before going.

"I love you," I spoke before planting a kiss on her head and walking home.

-Time skip in nightmare-

"I wouldn't act so shocked Omega, it was your fault."

I looked away, anger building up inside me, it was always 'my' fault.

"Just go away," I sighed.

"What? Now your going to isolate yourself from everyone else now?"

"I will if you keep pissing me off," I growled through clenched teeth.

"you know thats how she tried to commit suicide,"

"I SAID FUCK OFF!" I shouted at them.

~end of nightmare~

I woke up, sweating, I looked to my side to see Y/N sleeping.

"Just a nightmare, Omega, just a nightmare," I calmed myself down and tried going back to sleep.

"Dammit," I sighed and got out of bed careful not to wake up Y/N, and rapped a spare blanket around me.

....

Omega: yes I am wearing stuff

Me: such as?

Omega: Shorts and T-shirt

.....

I walked out onto the balcony, it was actually pretty nice, no guns firing, you could only hear the waves crashing again the edges of the island and the crickets below.

"Omega? Why are you up?" Rusty asked, I smiled I still liked his company even though I don't usually like ghosts other than him and Raven.

"Woke up and can't get back to sleep," I answered still smiling.

"hah, now you know how I feel, I can't sleep at all as a ghost." he laughed and crawled through my legs to get in the blanket.

"You could have asked mind," I laughed.

"Oh well, it's warm in this" he chirped, I smiled, why is he so damn cute?

"Rusty?"

"Yea?" he answered hugging me

"You can still feel stuff right?"

"Yesh, I can, why?" he asked

"Take of your helmet," I smiled and he did, wow he looked exactly the same just transparent.

"I love you," I smiled before planting a soft kiss on his lips, picking him up because he's shorter than me. (Idk why I just imagine Rusty is really short)

We broke apart after two minutes "I love you too," he smiled and rested his head on my chest.