From the

After we got back and had a proper meal it was pretty late and we were all pretty tired.

Hybrid was given the guest bedroom, and you three headed back to your bedroom.

You flopped backwards onto the bed, missing the comfy mattress and the warm blanket.

Omega chuckled, "you've been gone not even a week,"

"So? I had to sleep on the wodden floor," I smiled, Rusty nodded and crawled up next to you.

"Gonna get changed or..?" Omega smiled, I groaned and sat up, changing quickly and laid back down.

Omega shook his head and laid next to me, Rusty yawned and laid down properly on top of me, resting his head on my chest.

Omega smiled and reached for the covers and pushed it over us. "I know your tired, I'll be up soon, Carbide and Raptor just got back so I'll make them something quick and come up,"

I yawned and nodded, Rusty soon fell asleep. Omega smiled, "goodnight guys," he turned off the lights and closed the door heading downstairs.

I laid there for a little while, watching Rusty's silhouette rise and fall, both from my breathing and his own. Who knew ghosts slept this peacefully? Soon I soon fell asleep too.

I woke up when Omega came back into the bedroom, "why are you still awake?" He whispered closing the door behind him.

"Because the door was opened and it was bright," I answered, trying not to wake up Rusty. Omega let out an oh and took off his shirt and trousers, not bothering to find his shorts and climbed into bed next to me.

Omega yawned and wrapped his arms around both me and Rusty and nuzzled his face in my neck, "I love you," Omega spoke tiredly, I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too," Rusty giggled, I rolled my eyes and kissed his forehead too.

"And I love both of you now go to sleep," I laughed, Omega smiled against my neck and Rusty moved directly on top of me so he could hug Omega back properly. I smiled and hugged them both, pulling the covers over their shoulders.

~

When I woke up in the morning, Omega was gone, while Rusty was still on me. I smiled at how cute he looked and looked over at the clock, it was past twelve and no one woke us.

I yawned and wrapped my arms around his waist, he made the same purring noise again, like a cat would if it was sleeping and you would pet it.

I sighed and kissed his forehead, slipping out from underneath him and laid him on his side, he stirred slightly but soon fell back into a deep sleep.

"Oh I was going to come wake you," Omega smiled after bumping into him, I yawned and rested my head on his chest.

"Okay?"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm still tired,"

"Then go back to bed," Omega laughed, I shook my head and stopped leaning on him. He smiled and hugged me, I sighed and almost fell back to sleep on him.

"Ah baby come on, go back to bed if your tired," well that's all I remembered before I fell asleep on him.

I woke up in bed next to Rusty, he giggled and kissed my forehead. "Finally awake?" He smiled, I rolled my eyes and pushed him onto the bed and laid on his chest.

"Come on,"

"Nooooooooo," I whined, pushed him back down and not letting him back up.

"Yess," Omega laughed and picked me up, I whined and curled up into his chest. Rusty smiled and slid off the bed stealing you from Omegas arms.

"Hey cheeky shit come back," Omega laughed, I laughed at the grin on Rusty's face as he ran away from Omega.

"Is he gone? Where's he gone?" Rusty whispered peeking around the corner, I smiled and held back a laugh at how cute he acts.

A floorboard creeked from behind him, he looked quickly before laughed and running off. "Gotcha!" Omega grinned and wrapped his arms around you both.

You three were caught in a tangled mess of limbs, Omega picked you both up and carried you back to your bedroom so you could change out of your PJs.

I'm so sorry to everyone who enjoyed this book, but alas, my love for Fortnite has gone, but I won't delete this book, or any of the rest, but nothing will be updated, I've moved to another account @Nootmas4Life

See ya guys ✌️