for the masses

Time skip

I flew back to Omeg- Our base to see if what wick said was true. And because my wings were finally strong enough to fly, they have been for ages also I can transform, and I couldn't be asked to walk

.....
You: still saying it's Omega's base and I think I always will guys XD

Me: OMG FIX THE WALL AND CARRY ON!

You: mkay
........

"Guys?" I called once I landed ontop of the base.

"Shut up," Flytrap whispered and placed his hand over my mouth, I nodded as if to say 'K I'll shut up'.

"What happend?" I asked whispering, instead he pulled me under a tree.

"Arachne and Spider knight are hired by Valkyrie to kill us, there's knight now." he whispered, I nodded and looked over to Spider Knight who probably saw us with the amount of eyes he's got.

"Your stupid, a tree is going to do nothing" he laughed.

"you has a point," I nodded.

"So why are you under there?" he asked walking up to us before crouching down to our level.

"Because, he pulled me under, and, aaannnddd, aaaaaaaannnnddddd!" I, I made a really weird face, he shook his head and got up.

"You are a really random child," He laughed.

"yous da banananan man" I randomly shouted.

"Yeah your weird," he answered before backing off and disappearing.

"Your that random, you are actually scary," Fly smiled awkwardly.

"Yay," said in a weird voice and got up from under the tree.

"Where's Omega and Kayla?" I asked him.

"I was the only one here when they came, they took everything," Flytrap sighed

"Where did they go?" I asked yawning.

"Pleasant, Omega said it was to see someone and Kayla asked if she could go too so Dey did," He explained.

"oh let's just go find then," I laughed.

I blinding light surrounded me and after feeling weird for a couple seconds I transformed and the light faded, I stood in front of a very bewildered Flytrap.

"What how?!" He asked bewildered.

"Getting on or what?" I laughed, shaking before lowering head for him to get on and he did, eventually.

Time skip

"hey Omega," i smiled after transforming back to a human.

"Hey, just grabbed some weapons and stuff," Omega answered rubbing the back of his neck.

"you were teaching her, weren't you?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

"he did" Kayla answered smirking, he just looked down

"your father isn't in trouble you know that right?" i smirked,

"oh. but he did get weapons and sent them to the old place thingy ma bob" she smiled awkwardly.

"he should have just told me first, thats all," i glared at Omega quickly

Omega's p.o.v

Y/N sent me a death glare once Kayla told Y/N that i took her training, i am gonna be in deep shit once Kayla has gone to bed.

"yea, we got to go back there anyway" Flytrap spoke, I made a confused face and pulled Y/N away from Kayla and Flytrap who were now too caught up in their own conversation to notice that we left.

"We cant go back," i argued

"sure we can, wick's dead," She laughed