Dreaming 'bout being

Time. Skip

"Y/N?" I called, no answer.

I sighed and came into our shared bedroom.

"WeLl," I snickered, Rusty floated through me, hell I need to get used to that weird ass feeling.

"how did she end up on the floor?" Rusty asked, highly confused.

"I haven't a clue," I smiled, Rusty shook his head and picked her up and laid her on the bed.

"Omega!" Raven called, he ain't half loud I'll tell you that.

"Yea?" I asked after coming downstairs.

"Y/N doesn't like cats does she?" Raptor asked.

"Nope, why?" I asked confused.

"Well, shits gonna go down when she wakes up."

"Whyyy?" I asked again.

"Meet Lynx, who also hates dragon's," Carbide laughed.

"Hi," Lynx laughed.

"Hi?" I spoke before running off out of site.

Carbide's p.o.v

"What I'd do?" Lynx asked.

I laughed, "He gets shy, sometimes,"

Time skip

Y/N's p.o.v

"Babe, come on," Omega laughed, I groaned and rolled on my side, my back facing him.

"BAABBBEEE, GET OUT OF BEEDDDD" he whined, he sighed and crawled over me and laid on my side, placing a kiss on my cheek once he was comfortable.

"Get off," I grumbled and laid on my stomach, head in my pillow to block out the light because Rust Lord decided to open the curtains.

Omega kissed my neck lightly, "come on, some people ya need to meet."

"I carnt be arsked to get up so dey can wait," I smiled after lifting my head up.

"Come on!" Omega laughed, I groaned and faceplanted the pillow not wanting to get up.

"You pain in the ass," He smirked and peeled the covers off of me and picked me up.

"No!" I whined and gripped the bedsheets tightly, Rusty laughed and tickled my sides.

"okay I'm up!" I laughed and let go, now being held up by Omega's arms.

I heard Rusty let out a small moan, why did you ask? Because he was standing behind Omega and because well let's face it, Omega has an ass XD.

"Really Rust?" Omega asked after dropping me on the bed, blushing.

"Oof!" I laughed after landing on the bed.

"Sorry, I just couldnt help it, you have a nice ass Omega," Rusty laughed blushing.

"And that, sticks out like a saw thumb," I smirked pointing to the bulde in his pants.

"Sit." Omega blushed, after sitting on the bed and patting his lap.

Rusty moaned lightly and did just that, feeling how hard Omega's member became.

Third person p.o.v

Omega tugged Rusty's joggers down roughly and attacked his neck searching for his weak spot. You smiled and kneeled infront of Rusty before claiming his lips In a passionate war for dominance.

Omega tugged down his own shorts and removed Rusty's boxers. You won and explored Rusty's warm cavern. (bare in mind hes a ghost XD)

You two broke the kiss, a strand of siliva Connecting the Two of you, you smiled and licked his lip and broke it. He let out a moan when Omega found his sweet spot.

You smiled and kissed his forehead before leaving a trail of kisses down his chest, abdomen all the way down to his throbbing member.

Omega lifted him up and lowered him onto his own. Rusty let out mewls of discomfort, don't blame him.

"Fuck~" Rusty scrunched his face and rested his head on Omega's shoulder.

"Y/N! Come down here a sec!" Carbide shouted, wonderful timing.

You sighed and gave them both a kiss, and let them finish without you.