you say

time skip

Omega's P.O.V

"WHO WON!?" carbide and Omega shouted, one jumping over the sofa then racing towards us, obviously that was Omega.

"Geez, calm down! and uhh... " Lynx laughed.

"I Deed." I smiled. 

"Damn it," Carbide muttered, and Omega well he..... burst into a fit of laughter.

"why'd you say that?" I asked, honestly I knew it was gonna be a stupid number, but still.

"UPSTAIRS!" Omega shouted. I just stare at lynx and she stares back.

"J-Just Y/N... Go! I need to sort Carbide out first..." He laughed as he ushered me up the stairs.

I laughed and did as I was told, I headed to our bedroom, on the bottom of our bed...

'oh, Omega you dirty boy' i thought.

I quickly put on what he laid out on the bed; One of his hoodies which completely engulfs me, there was nothing else but a note that I already read, and quickly stripped myself of my clothes but the hoodie, obviously. (the letter description is at the end of the chapter)

'he's done some shit in this it smells like hi-' i stopped myself there.

He walked through the door a smirk dancing on his lips. He closed it tight behind him and stares at me taking Everything in. you know, seeing his mate nearly completely Naked.

"Y/N, come here," he spoke, kneeling on the floor waiting for me, with his lust laced voice, so I crawled to the bottom of the bed and let my legs dangle over the Edge.

"yes Daddy?" I asked.

"Honestly now, How much do you love your Daddy?" Omega asked, placing his hand on my cheek.

"To Infinity and back," I answered, he smiled and kissed me gently.

He pulled out a small red box From his back pocket.

"T-then w-would you ma-make Daddy happy and spend the rest of t-time with him?" I could feel Tears threatening to fall, I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Only now you ask?! Yes!!" Ok, now I was crying.