Now i'm

I woke up sweating, I sighed and checked the time, nine. I sighed, y/n would tease me if I were left on my own for a long period of time that I'd be doing "stuff".

No, that's what I did in my sleep apparently. I could feel my boxers sticking to me, at least we have a bathroom connected to our bedroom.

I peeled off my clothes and headed into the shower, it was warm so I hopped in, but, my luck, it went freezing, and uh, well there was the first place the cold water touched.

I shuddered at the feeling, it was oddly nice. I bit my lower lip and decided I'd do it, I mean, if I didn't after I was changed and everything it be clearly visible so.

I leaned against the wall and sighed, the water running over my body, quite comforting to be honest.

I bit my lower lip, stroking myself slowly, I kept in The small moans no one should here me. I took my length in my hand slowly picking up the pace.

I bit my lip harder, but I needed it. I sped up more loving the feeling of the water combined with my hand, but let's be honest, it'd never beat Y/n or Rusty.

I almost chewed through my lip by this point so if found something else, eh it was only my arm.

I kept going until I felt a growing warmth form, picking up the speed quite a bit, letting out a loud moan.

I froze and hopped no one heard me, once I was sure I continued, the closer I got the more I'd moan louder.

"Shit~" I muttered, biting my arm as my climax washed over me.

I was left a panting mess, I wasn't complaining though, that felt amazing.

I finished up in the shower and wrapped a towel around me, "oh shit!" I jumped after opening the door and being greeted by Raptor.

He blushed a dark red, "not gonna lie, that was loud, but fucking hot. Now let me pass I need to pee," He laughed, I laughed too and let the male be, heading to the bedroom.

I pushed open the door and flopped on the bed, Raptor knocked again, "also Carbide wants you down soon, he wants to talk,"

"Thanks Raptor, I'll be down soon," I yawn, I push myself up and get changed before heading downstairs.

"See, that's where the fake signal was planted yeah? Well we found another, closer to the ship, actually the signal came from the ship," carbide started.

"So, either they don't know Y/n was chipped or it's a trap," he explained, I sighed.

"It's worth checking out though," Carbide nodded in agreement, after that we made a plan, first we scan the area if we see them or of sorts then we'd go in.

"Now I think they want to be fed," Carbide smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Meaning you want to be fed," I smiled, he smiled and nodded, we both headed upstairs and I headed to the kitchen to make food.