lightning then the Thunder!

Y/N's p.o.v

"We should loot this place," I spoke as I jumped off the quad, it was more than uncomfortable, thanks to heat.

"No point, Flytrap used to live here, he took everything with him when I said he can live in my base," Omega smiled after he took off his helmet.

"Oh, ok" I smiled before kissing him passionatly.

"Mm, don't tell me your, in heat?" Omega smirked between breaths.

"Omega~" I moaned as he grinded his hips against me, picked me up and took me into a old shed.

Third person p.o.v

Strong sexual language used in this!

He stripped you of you clothes and underwear before inserting two fingers.

"Fuck~ Omega couldn't you have- Shit~ taken off your gloves? Ahh~" you moaned.

"No Cause, I knew you'd like it," he smirked, kissing you afterwards.

"Please~" you begged, he thrusted faster with his fingers.

"Fuck~ Omega!~" you moaned as you came onto his fingers.

He smirked and licked them clean.

"Your a little shit," I smirked,

"Hah, Im not exactly little am I?" Omega smirked as he uncliped his crotch plating, revealing his hard length before sliding into you.

"Omega~" you moaned loudly.

"You know what you fucking call me~" he smirked.

"Shit! Daddy~" you moaned as you felt a stinging sensation through your backside.

"That better baby girl~" he whispered into your ear seductivly.

His thrusting becoming faster and harder making you moan his 'name' more.

"Fuck, Daddy!~"

"Your so fucking tight and wet~" he smirked biting your neck.

"mmhm I'm gonna fucking cum!~" you moaned his name cumming on his length and shortly after you felt his seed flow into you.

"you... Are... MY... Baby girl" Omega smiled and hugged you from behind.

"That I am" you smirked.

Y/N's p.o.v

"Come on, we should get to your base, there's a rift outside, and if we don't get far enough I have a launch and jump pad." you smiled before kissing him lightly then getting dressed.

Time skip

"Still got that launch and jump pad?" Omega laughed nervously, we were at the bottom of the hill his base was on.

"sure do," I smiled and used than to get to the top of the hill.

Į was first up, Omega was still having trouble trying to get up.

"Stay there, who are you!?" I heard someone shout,

Flytrap? Į thought, į turned around to see a gun pointed at my head.

"Flytrap?" I asked the one in front of me.

"Y/N?" he asked as he lowered his gun.

"Long time no see huh?" I laughed, he smiled back.

"What happend to you?" Fly asked.

"Omen and Fate," Omega answered, out of breath and looked serious,

.....

You: cuz i can see under his mask mwahahah

Me: creep ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

.....

"Long time no see huh bud?" Flytrap greeted him

"It's good to be back" omega laughed.

"It's good to have you back, say what's that stuff on Yo glove?" Flytrap asked, į blushed deep red and headed inside.

"I haven't a clue" Omega lied.