old life behind

There's swearing alot so ya sorry

______________________________________

Omega's p.o.v

I heard someone screaming from upstairs, there was only one I knew who sounded like that.

"Y/N!" I shouted running into the gate that was the door to the cell I was held in, making a dent.

"HEY YOU STOP THAT!" a guard growled at me, I ignored them and did it again, Drift, who was in the cell opposite to me, got the Idea and did it too.

It took three bashes to get it open, once I was free I knocked the heavy out of the guard's hand who was shooting at me and grabbed it.

I held it against her head and asked him two questions.

"Hand me the keys to the cells and tell me where the fuck you took Y/N?!" he pulled out the keys from his pocket and placed them in my hand.

"Up-upstairs.. F-first door t-to the left" she stuttered I dropped him to the floor and told him something.

"And tell your brother, Fate, that when I find him I am going cit cut his throat fuking open!" I growled and walked to the other cells and opened them except for Drift's he got out.

Y/N's p.o.v

"she's ready boss,"

"good, is she awake?"

The was silence.

"Most likely,"

"Hey you!" he snickered slapping my cheek.

"w-what?" I growled opening my eyes.

"you are my new test subject, only reason why you and your friends are alive, the other ones died." he grinned.

"why us?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"because most of your were passed out making it easier for me to get you, and you Missy were just being a scaredy cat" he laughed.

"fuck you." I muttered.

"bitch what you say?" he asked, grabbing the side of my face.

"nothing." I answered.

"Good."

Time skip

Omega's p.o.v

"Hey Omega?" someone called me after I opened the last cell letting Brite bomber out.

She ran straight to Drift, who was calling me, and hugged him tightly which Drift returned happily.

"Yes Drift?" I replied looking back at him.

"Smart move, but now what?" he asked me, kissing the top of Brite bomber's head.

"we go find Y/n." Rusty answered walking over to us and hugging me from behind.