I was dreamin'

Hold up! Before TIs starts I want to say so you don't get confused
Drift speaks like this only when he wears his mask -...... -
Dark Voyager like this ~.....~
And dark vanguard like this .: ...... :.
._____________________________________."Wow guys this is seriously Amazing, thanks!" I smiled they changed the entire thing.

All of Carbide's team's equipment was moved into the storage room and in its place was a table or two full of snacks.

The lower part was a literal disco room, they had built the side up making walls around the other entrance, and hanging from the ceiling was a giant disco ball.

"it was Drift's idea" My sister, Shadow ops, laughed before eating the rest of the crisps in the packet.

Drift's cheeks turned beet red making him pull out his mask and put it on.

-Was not- he replied before running off somewhere.

"it was, he just doesn't like getting credit and being noticed for stuff like this" Brite Bomber smiled.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Rex shouted as he jumped down the stairs.

Time skip (cuz u can imagine)

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"Ugh, my head" was the first thing I said before realizing we had school.

I looked to my sides Omega and Rust Lord were both out cold, I guess it wouldn't hurt to miss a day off school cause I wern't going without them.

"I w-want breakfast" I yawned before getting up, trying my hardest not to wake them up.

I finally got off of the bed and wrapped a dressing gown around me before heading downstairs.

I had to hold back a laugh at what I saw; Raven was passed out on the couch with his legs on the back part of it, Rex passed out on the floor with trisera ops passed out on top of him, My sister and Renegade raider leaning on each others backs (still passed out).

So me being me I had to look at where the disco part was, which was downstairs again.

I think Carbide thinks he's a star because that was the shape he passed out in, as well as Oblivion passed out on him, Criterion and Vertex were sitting up ,but still passed out, leaning on each others shoulders, whiteout and overtaker must have woken up or they were sleepwalking, they seemed it.

Battle hawk and Valor were passed out in one of the storage rooms, somehow but then again it's them ya never know.

I let out a small laugh before heading back upstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast, even though I would rather Omega's cooking than mine cause it is amazing!

~Yum!~ Dark voyager?

I was confused, I thought dark voyager and dark vanguard went home not stuffing their faces with food from the party, yet they were sitting on the kitchen floor.

"I thought you guys went home" I smiled walking over Absolute Zero and Arctic Assassin to get to the fridge.

.: Na, is it OK if we can stay longer? :.
Vanguard asked me I smiled and nodded my head.

"why is there a reason you shouldn't stay?" I laughed looking at them

They shook their heads vigorously, saying no, then I remembered, School.

"so we don't have school?" I asked smiling looking at them out of the corner of my eye.

'SCHOOL' they shouted in unison and started to get up.

"I ain't gonna go, my heads killing me. You know you can make up something" I smiled, they sat back down and continued eating.

.: *mumbles something* :.

~hmm hmm~

"do you want me to move Raven so you have something more comfortable to sit on?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

Voyager shrugged and vanguard nodded, I smirked and shook my head and went to move Raven to the spare bedroom.

"your not as heavy as I thought you would be" I muttered to myself after I put him on the bed.

"the cou- nevermind you found it" I laughed.

.: I think overtaker and whiteout are awake :. Vanguard said as she pointed downstairs.

"thought so, and I also think Carbide thinks he's a star" I snickered

-he probably does- Drift replied, taking of his mask in the process.

._____________________________________. 668 word Gees I usually do around 380 words lol oh well it doesn't hurt

Uhhh...... Hope you liked this chapter and we'll see ya in the next one!

Bai! - Lara_Croft out!