have a seat

Y/N p.o.v

I woke up the next morning with the events of last night starting to come to me I smiled and realized why I didn't have anything on, not that Omega and Rust were an acception they didn't either.

"No........ Stay." I heard Omega mumble as I reached for the dressing gown on the bottom of the bed.

I laughed a little and kissed him on his cheek.

Then obviously someone would knock on the door.

"who is it and what do you want?" I asked after I got omega and rust Lord's masks and put them on their rightful owners heads, and grabbing the dressing gown and wrapped it around me.

"sorry if I woke you"

"oh hey Drift, need something?" I asked, opening the door to see him.

"Yea I was wondering if you could get rid of something for me?" He asked rubbing his arm, with what though.

"what?" My ears now stood on my head and me tail swishing slightly.

"there's a,  uhh..... A.... Umm...." Drift looked embarrassed as hell, he turned dark red!

"there's a what?" I asked smiling my tail swishing more.

"spider." he spoke quickly and quietly.

"a what?" I asked smirking, his fear of spiders is funny, even though I'm slightly scared, but that's just the poisonous ones.

"piyder" he said quietly like a child.

"What the hell is a piyder?" I asked laughing.

"Come on show me where it is." I laughed, he led me to his room and pointed to his bed.

"there." he pointed and ran out of the room.

There it was a orange king baboon tarantula 'scientificly' Pterinochilus murinus chilling on his bed.

"Where the hell does an OBT fit ino fortnite?" I asked aloud smiling.

I looked up to see a brite bomber sitting on top of Drift's wardrobe.

"kill it" She muttered weirdly

(lies I freaking hate spiders)

"it's gonna get you up there, keep an eye on it I'm gonna get a Jug." I laughed, she just hugged her knees.

Tom skip

I can back in Drift's room, it was on the floor now, easier to catch I guess.

"Got it?" Drift asked poking his head through the door.

"I have now." I laughed and showed him the obt.

"I'm gonna put it in wailing woods or something." John wick spoke walking in after Drift.

"Here you go" I replied and gave him the Jug with the Tarantula in.

"see ya" I waved and went back to my room, my shared room.