Mileven sponsored - Thunder

That's just to piss meh friend off youjustgotschnapped and I meant the chapter it's actually called Thunder and not sponsored by Mileven
______________________________________
"And you get back up there," I sighed at the child ontop of my wardrobe.

"yes."

"why?"

"why not? I like being taller than you two." he grinned at me and Omega.

"Omega get the child down." I yawned,

---

Y/N: it was like 9 in the morning and waking up to seeing someone ontop of your wardrobe, it scares the shit out of you! And me but heh Omega's worse, he screamed so loud I think he woke everyone up XDDDD don't tell him I said that! 

You: oh and his hair is now red and Hazel cuz like, he dyed it

Me: Hey Y/N why you break da forth wall for? the story was funny?! I think

Y/N: }=) I evil

Me: Just carry on with the story and fix the wall

Y/N: fine! :(

-------

Omega's p.o.v

"Wall fixed!" I heard Y/N smile, I haven't a clue on what she was going on about.

"What?" Me and Rusty asked in unison.

"humm hum hum, nothing, nothing at all," She grinned,

'she needs help.' I thought smirking

'wow thanks Omega'

'Y/N?! How the hell are you in my brain?!'

'Sup'

'Rust?!'

"What the actual fuck is going on?!" I smiled whilst shouting.

"didn't you know?" Rust asked me grinning like a maniac.

"Know what?" I asked very confused.

"That if you share a very freakin strong bond with someone or Yea, you can do that" Y/N replied stretching.

'You are so fukin hot' I thought and this time No-one butted in.

Y/N was just blushing like mad.

"GET ME DOWN!" Rusty shouted and Drift walked in looking confused as heck.

"What the fuck are you doing up there?" he asked even more confused now.

"He-"

"Bai!" Drift shouted and left we were all confused until we realised that me and Rusty didn't have our masks on.

Drift's p.o.v

'I hope they didn't think I was trying to be racist' I thought as I shut the door.

"Fuck." I mumbled leaning my head against the door.

I opened the door still leaning against it walking backwards into their room.

"and he still doesn't knock?" Y/N laughed shaking her head.

"Sorry, about both things, not knocking and about walking in then straight back out just as fast I just didn't expect to see you guys with no helmets o-" I explained to them before being cut off by Rusty.

"I'm still stuck and I'm still BORED! VERY, VERY BORED!" Rusty shouted

"But seriously though I honestly didn't mean it and uhh... I'll leave you three in peace," I laughed looking up at Rust Lord on top of their wardrobe.

Omega's p.o.v

"It's Ok, bye Drift" Y/N laughed as he shut the door.

"sit on my shoulders" I sighed.

"I'm gonna crush you," Rusty laughed hitting his head on the ceiling.

"See and that's what happens when you mess around, now do you want to get down or not?" I growled becoming frustrated.

"OK! Ok!" Rusty sighed  and climbed onto my shoulders before falling onto the bed.

-------
Finish it next chapter kk bai