feel the Thunder

Drift's p.o.v

"Raven who where you talking to?" I asked, walking up next to him.

"Huh? No-one just myself," He replied,

"So why did I hear someone who sounded like Rusty say anyday?" I smiled.

"Because your alive aren't you?" Raven asked looking out over the horizon.

"wait what?" I asked now highly confused.

"Your alive because of him," Raven laughed, it didn't make sense Rusty is, is dead :(.

"But how h-"

"His body yes, his spirit, no. Drift your alive because of Rusty, there's a small part of him in you, so he can never exactly leave us forever. And meaning his Spirit will never be free," Raven explained

"So you have a sixth sense to se- I mean speak to spirits?" I asked.

"Not exactly, only the ones that communicate with me first or I will never know that they are there. When I left you two and came out here he showed himself to me, so now I can communicate with him when needed," Raven closed his eyes and looked down.

"He looks over us now, is what your saying?" I was still very confused.

"Technically, yes" Raven opened his eyes again.

"and you can also communicate with him because he healed you," Raven added before sitting on the floor.

"there's a chair right there and you choose to sit on the floor?" I laughed.

"Yes."

"So how do you talk to them?" I asked sitting down opposite Raven.

"Just talk, he will answer you in time."

"is there more than one way to communicate with them, oh my god when do I say big words like that?" I asked Raven then the last part to my self, Raven chuckled.

"Many, but you will find one that works best" Raven explained.

"Is there anyone else who can talk to Rust" I asked

"You do like asking questions, yes have a guess" Raven laughed

"Omega and Y/N," I smiled, now I understand why they left the thing with wick and him holding her at gunpoint to kill Rusty, it makes sense now.

"Y/N does most nights, it's when he's active most. Omega does but not often, it hurts him, to see someone he loves the way he is, he can't bear it,"

"hey guys, 'ave you seen wick?" Carbide greeted us.

Raven shook his head the pointed to the hole in my head from where I was shot.

"He what?!" Valor shouted.

"Well now we really have got a problem" Carbide muttered and went back inside.

"You feel ok?" Valor asked as she inspected the hole in the side of my head.

"Yea, kinda" I replied

"come on you got to go get the bullet out before the gunpowder effects you" Valor ordered.

I went to get up but Raven grabbed my wrist.

"You don't tell anyone about Rusty, ok?" Raven spoke sounding serious, I nodded and followed Valor.