Thunder

"come on, here take this, I 'found' it" Omega laughed before jumping out of the window with me following.

"Where the hell did you find a freaking scar?" I laughed as we ran away from where the actual psycho lived.

"Umm, Wick's room" He laughed nervously.

"For god's sake if he found you in there Omega you'd be dead," I laughed.

we headed for Risky, Which isn't that far, to get a Quad just so we can go quicker and not become tired like I did.

We arrived at Risky and were greeted by black and red knight.

"Wanna quad? We don't see many people here who don't want to buy one" Red knight asked us, Omega nodded.

"Come on there over here" Black knight spoke.

----

You: Yea don't like his voice it scawy

Me: OMG Y/N!

Omega: but she has a point

Rusty: right? XD

Me: wtaf!? You ded!

Rusty: Yea you should know why I'm here tho

Me: true, NIW get back to the story!

----

"which one?" He asked us, we looked at the twelve different quads that were here (Ik there's not just pretend kk) and finally chose one.

"Nice choice, Ill go open the gate" Red knight smiled, I think she did anyway.

After we left risky we stopped near the motel on the opposite side of the map.

"we should loot this place then get going to your base in the mountains." I smiled before Drift rang me.

.: Bello? :.

.: Y/N? Where are you guys?! Wick's going mad! He IS going to kill you if he finds you two, SHIT gimme a Sec Y/N :.

I put it on loud so Omega could here it too.

.: DON'T YOU DARE! :. We heard Raven shout,

.: WICK DON'T! :. I heard my best friend shout before hearing a gun shot followed by multiple ones.

.: Guys don't come back, please :.

Brite begged before ending the call.

Brite bomber's p.o.v

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Raven shouted at wick who had held a gun to Drift's head.

"Why not, not like it's you?" Wick smirked before pulling the trigger slowly.

"Wick don't!" I shouted before he let go and shot Drift.

Raven Fired multiple shots at wick but he used a smoke grenade and escaped.

.: guys don't come back, please :. I begged Y/N and Omega before ending the call and running over to Drift.

I rested his head on my knees crying over him,

'it wont do anything.' I kept repeating in my head that was until he started coughing.

"What the hell?" Raven asked crouching down next to me.

"Huh, what happend?" he asked, I hugged him tightly.

"Take it easy, you just got shot in the head" Raven laughed a little as drift hugged me back, sitting up in the procces.

"Don't do that to me again," I whispered into his ear.

"I'll try not to" Drift smiled, Raven walked off muttering something along the way.

Raven's p.o.v

I walked upstairs onto the balcony, "Thanks Rust," I smiled and rested on the fence.

"Anyday," He smiled back before fizzling away to nothing.