wanna leave my

This seems like its Drift x reader at the start but it really isn't I don't like Drift at all, lol
______________________________________ Drift's p.o.v

"Vanguard?" I asked turning around

"Vanguard, where did you go?" Y/N asked becoming more paranoid by the second.

~Hey Y/N, it's ok we'll find her~

"we'll find all of them" I added placing a hand on her shoulder.

She just nodded, she looked sad and really scared.

"hey it's ok, Y/N, come here" I brought her into a hug and she started to cry, I felt bad.

Voyager walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder, he most likely felt sad and scared too.

I know I did.

"Hey, do you want to go find them now" I asked after she calmed down a bit.

"Y-Yeah" she sniffled after I let go of her, she did the same.

(time skip) didn't know wut to do 😂

Y/N's p.o.v

I woke up, multiple questions ran through my head.

Where the hell was I?.and where is everyone else?

The room, if it's even a room, I was in was Pitch black.

"well well well, guess what woke up" Someone spoke up.

"Who the Hell are you?! And where are my friends?!" I growled.

Whoever it was had grabbed my chin, making me look them in the eyes.

"that you will not find out but your friend's Future depends on you" he smirked and let go of my chin.

"what do mean?" I asked worried about them mainly Omega and Rusty.

"I'm saying you don't you do as I say they won't get hurt, actually let me try that again, they won't get hurt anymore" he grinned.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" I shouted getting up and trying to get to him, but was stopped by the chains around my wrists.

"I'll show you later, but for now, it's time for you to sleep," he smirked

I screamed in pain as I felt something being injected into my neck, that was all I remembered before I blacked out.