Say your easy

----

Y/N's p.o.v

'come on!'

'it'll be fun! She said'

I groaned, and sat up.

My hands were chained to the wall, ha! Damn scared whoever did this was, my wings were bound up too!

The door opened and shut, "well well, look who woke up," they sounded amused, yes they there were two.

"who the fuck are you!?" I spat, one of them walked towards me and grabbed the side of my face.

"hm, pretty little thing aren't you, time the island finds out what you two are," wait what?

"what to you mean two?" i asked shaking myself from his grip.

"Give them some sort-of light,"

"when we leave." the other spoke, he sounded familiar. An unsettling type of familiar.

"No fucking way..." I muttered, I thought Raven killed him, still I wanted to do it more, but Eh.

"Come on." 

They left and a minute or two past before dim lights came on, and I saw who they were talking about. Slouched in a corner, legs chained to the wall. A ninja of sorts?

"Hey, you OK?" I asked sitting down, shuffling as close as I could to him.

He nodded a little, then I saw them. Two green horns on his head and one arm like a lizard....

Fuck, we needed to get out of here quick.

Omega's p.o.v

'Ugh my head.'

"oi, get up, it's eight in the morning and get your friends out to we are officially closed, but people see you and try to come in.... Get up!" a man screeched poking me with the handle of a broom.

I growled and toot it from him turning it around and hit poked him back.

"it hurts, and I'll get up when i damn want to!" and laid back down.

"look pretty boy, you need to get your friends up and leave," 

"the fuck you just call him?..." A half Drunk and half asleep Rusty asked.

"see? Come on move it," he sighed and walked off.

'head count' I thought. I grumbled and sat up.

'Rusty, Rex, Carbide, shadow ops, Brite, Drift...'

"Where the fuck is Y/N?!"