fit the box

That is mine 👆

So is this 👇

This one was old tho Wick's hand lol all that I drew of him

______________________________________

Time skip

Y/N's p.o.v

"you know, there was still two presents me and Rusty didn't give you after," Omega started as he sat me down on the bed after rust Lord closed the door.

"And that would be?" I asked tilting my head, my 'new' tail thumping on the bed slightly.

"You know when we said that one day you can take our masks off..." Rusty replied his voice layered with happiness.

"Seriously?" I asked jumping up off of the bed.

Omega nodded in reply, I sat back on the bed smiling.

He Crouched down to my level,

"Go on, take it off" he replied softly, so I did, I placed both of my hands on either side of his mask and started taking it off gently.

"Omega y-your,"

"ugly?" he butted in.

"no, the complete opposite" I smiled and kissed him on his lips.

"My turn!" Rusty shouted and jumped onto the bed so he was now sitting next to me on it.

I took his whole helmet off gently, it felt a little small that was why I was gentle.

"Your exactly the same." and smiled and kissed him on the lips too.

Omega's scar was bigger than what I saw when he only lifted it up slightly, it ran down over his left eye, then ending on the left of his chin.

His warm deep coloured skin now on show he seemed more uncomfortable,  he had blue into red ombre coloured eyes and chestnut coloured hair.

Rusty had A small scar on his temple, he also had dirty blonde hair, and baby blue coloured eyes.

"Why'd you guys use the masks you guys are beautiful?" I smiled, they both blushed at that.

"Because of Teknique, Abstrakt and Zoey." Rusty answered looking down to the floor.

"Racist barstards" I muttered, Rusty snorted in amusement, and Omega just looked confused as always.

"what?" Omega asked confused.

"I said racist barstards" I grinned at him, he smiled at that.

"Thanks Y/N." They both smiled and hugged me tightly which I obviously returned.

_____________________________________

Next chapter is a lemon, I promise!

Sorry ImHappyTrash who wanted it this chapter.