feel the Thunder

My god did I just do this? ☺😯😮🤔

----------

"Y/N, you got to face facts, he is what they say he is," I cried holding her close to me.

"I don't want to, he can't be," She cried hugging me tightly.

"I kno-" I got cut off.

"I DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM!" she cried pushing me away and running into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

"Babe, Please come out" I sniffled placing my head and hand on the door to the bathroom.

"Why? Wick's just gonna make me kill him, I DON'T WANT TO FREAKING KILL MY OWN FREAKING BOYFRIEND!" Y/N cried more, how much I want to comfort her right now is unbelievable.

"Please just, just come out," I begged crying more now, because I feel like I'm gonna lose both of the people that mean the most to me.

She opened the door, tears still streamimg down her dampend, rose red cheecks, I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry babe," I sighed softly kissing her forehead gently.

Time skip

Y/N's p.o.v

They tied him up, removed his helmet, and gave me the gun.

'I'm sorry rust'
'Just get It over and done with, please'

He looked at you with teary eyes before looking down, you took this chance...

Te skip

Omega's p.o.v

"Hey, hey It's OK, shhh" I whispered to the teary, but beautiful, mess in my arms.

"I know he had to die but surely there was another way without him - or us - dying?" Y/N asked , resting her head on my chest. I only held her tighter.

She let go and sat on the bed and hugged her pillow which had a picture of us three of us on it.

"I still remember that day," Y/N smiled, snuggling into my chest, still holding the pillow.

"Me too," I heard her sigh.