in the foyer

"IMA STAR!" Rusty shouted in his sleep, I think he's well awake, he punched Omega in the face and kicked his legs seeming to be a star.

"you already are one" I laughed and sat back down on the bed.

"why is it always me?" Omega grunted in pain.

"Y/N, why do we have our masks on?" Omega asked sitting up.

"uhh... you might want these" I snickered and passed him a new pair of boxers.

"oh shit yeah I forgot about that" he laughed and took them.

"Yea I put the masks on you this morning, because Drift decided now's the time to knock on the door." I explained to him.

"oh, what time is it?"

"Nearly twenty five past ten"

"I'm tempted to push him of the bed for that."

"do it!" I replied weirdly. (seen the meme?)

"Nah, if he does it again then I will." he smirked after putting on the thing I gave him and took off his mask.

"you have lovely hair in the morning," I laughed, the spiky hair he had yesterday had turned a little bit curly and was flat against his head.

"Wha- im gonna have a shower." he yawned scrambling out of bed into the bathroom connected to our bedroom.

Once he was in the shower I could hear Rusty giggling quietly.

"you did that on purpose didn't you?" I smirked he poked his head out from under the blanket and nodded His head vigorously.

"Need one?" I asked smiling at him my tail swishing happily.

"maybe" he smiled after taking of his helmet.

"Catch," I smirked and threw him one which he caught before hiding again.

I yawned and looked for my camo shirt and leggings, then I remembered what happened so I started looking for a clean pair.

I checked the comm on my helmet K.I.N.S.E was trying to contact me.

"shit how long have they been trying to contact me?" I asked aloud.

.: Sir, Is there something I can help you with? :.

.: Finally! Agent Y/N do you know how long we've been trying to contact you?! :.

.: Sorry sir, we had an issue :.

.: this better not be a stupid excuse, well what happened? :.

.: we had a party on my birthday, we all passed out we all got kidnapped and Omen injected something into me and I'm turning into a Dragon, we escaped thanks to Omega :.

.: because we believe that :.

.: sir would you like me to come to base and prove what I said is true? :.

.: have you found the 'object' yet :.

.: I have actually :.

It was at this point Omega walked into the room after finishing his shower.

.: Well bring it back to base then we will see if your lying or not :.

And he ended the comm there.

Omega walked up behind me and hugged me, I sighed and tilted me head to rest it on his shoulder.

"Your boss being bossy?" he asked resting his chin on my shoulder.

"yeah, I got to go to base I'll be back soon," I sighed he let go and lifted his chin off of my shoulder.

"You know you should quit," Omega sighed I turned to face him, he was staring at Rusty who had made a tent with the blanket.

" I am camping and this is my tent!" he laughed grinning like a mad man.

"you know what, I'm gonna go down to base I'll give them what they want then quit, ten I'll take you guys camping" I smiled, if Rusty could grin even more it wouldnt fit on his head.

"Really?" Omega asked smiling.

"yeah" I replied laughing a little, Omega smiled and hugged me again but tightly.

"In a real tent? YYAAYY!!!!!" Rusty screamed and started jumping on the bed.

"Just, stop jumping on the bed" Omega smirked.

"he acts like a child" Omega muttered smiling.

"mhm" I agreed smiling at them both.