Backseat

Who thought I was dead? And happy new year 🥳
-

"Well if I need anyone scared I know who to ask," the other guy laughed after Luxe walked out.

Rusty nodded and crawled over next to me, "if you don't mind me asking, how did you guys meet?" He asked.

You thought for a moment, "holy shit! We met twenty six years ago!" You laughed, Rusty could've fallen through the wall, literally.

"Oh don't phase through that,"

"No shit," Rusty smiled behind his mask, you smiled.

"What's your name?" You asked the other male in the room.

"Hybrid, you? I'm guessing Rusty is you nickname.." he answered.

"Y/n, his full name is Rust Lord,"

"Yeah but don't call me that," Rusty snickered, Hybrid scoffed and rolled his eyes, while you sat back watching the events in Front of you.

"Here's food, since he's a ghost he doesn't need any. Don't wast it." Someone growled pushing two plates the a box like hole in the metal door.

You headed over to the two plates and picked them up, giving one to Hybrid, he thanked you and used his free hand to eat his food.

"I'm so glad I don't need to eat that looks sooo delicious," Rusty smirked, you looked up and wanted to slap it off his face but alas, you did not.

"Want some? I mean, it looks so delicious why not?" You teased, Rusty gagged and crawled away.

"More for me,"

"How can you stomach this?" Hybrid asked, gagging after every mouth full.

"My taste buds were burnt off along time ago,

"The fuck..?"

"I'm joking, but I genuinely can't taste it," you laughed, Hybrid let out an oh and tried to stomach the rest.

Time skip

"But what time is it?!" You laughed, trying to get an answer from the guard not so far from your cell.

"Just go to fucking sleep!" Another prisoner shouted, you groaned and crawled back over to Rusty.

"Damn it gets cold down here," you muttered, Hybrid agreed and pulled his knees closer to him. You and Rusty shared a look, he nodded and you shuffled over to him.

"Come here," you smiled stretching out your wings, he smiled and kindly declined but was pushed closer to you by Rusty floating through a wall.

"Your warm..." he muttered huddling close to you, Rusty smiled and crawled over both of you and cuddled up to you on the opposite side.

Soon we all fell asleep, warmer than we were originally.

~_~_~_~_~

"Omega, hey baby,"

"I've missed you so much, the pair of you!"

"I'm also being squished.."

"Sorry,"

"Omega?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you actually come look for us?"

"That's a stupid question of course I.... wouldn't,"

"Omega? You okay?"

"Omega?.. holy shit where have you gone?"

~_~_~_~_~

I awoke to be covered in sweat and very warm, the two males huddled closer to me than they were before I fell asleep.

Rusty looked up, as if he knew what I dreamt, "what did he say to you?" He asked, I sighed and decided to tell him everything.

"He said the same thing to me.. Y/n, do you think he's really looking for us?"

"Rusty, I know he is, these a just nightmares,"

"I know I know, but, they feel so real, it scares me,"

"It scares me too Rusty, but I know Omega or anyone else wouldn't leave us here," you smiled stroking his soft, blonde hair.

"I love you,"

"I love you too Rusty,"

At the HQ

"It's a false signal, your fucking kidding me?!" Omega growled, throwing something at a wall and watched it shatter.

Carbide walked over to his brother, and hugged him, you could here Omega's heart break in two. "We'll find them Omega, I promise,"

"Will we though?" Omega finally broke and cried into his brothers chest, Carbide held him closer comforting him as much he could, knowing that to find them, was going to be a very long task.