Smiling

Rusty yawned and wrapped his arm around you before falling back to sleep.

The rising sun peaked through the cracks in the wood, at least you knew it was morning.

Rusty slept for another hour or so until the guard was back at the door with food, he stayed quiet and didn't announce it.

I guess he felt bad for us too. "You guys shouldn't be trapped here," he muttered and unlocked the door and brought it over.

"I didn't do that, got it?" He smiled slightly, you smiled back and nodded.

He left quietly and "locked" the door again, I tilted my head, he smirked and put his finger to his lips.

You nodded towards Hybrid, he gave him a pitied look, "I don't have that key.." he sighed, I guess he did as much as he could.

"Luxe is gonna come by at lunch, if your gonna run, go before she's here," he suggested, you nodded and turned to the sleeping Rusty.

"Hey, Rusty," you cooed, the sleeping male let out a noise similar to a cat purring, and hugged you tighter.

"Hey, Rusty, come on," you smiled, he made the noise again and sat up and looked at you tiredly.

"Erw?" He purred, he froze and laughed slightly.

"I don't think I've ever made that noise before,"

"No I don't think you have," you smiled, he nodded and stretched.

"Why did you wake me?"

"We can leave before lunch, the guard left the door unlocked, but he doesn't have the key for Hybrids lock," you sighed looking down at the smaller male.

Rusty looked at the lock, "got anything..?"

"Like this?" You asked taking a granny clip from your pocket, Rusty smiled and nodded.

"Exactly that," he took the clip and fiddled with the lock, soon hearing it click and drop off of his arm.

"Hmm? What?" Hybrid stirred, sitting up off my shoulder.

"Hey sleepyhead," you laughed.

"How did you get it off?" Hybrid asked after noticing his wrist was free, Rusty smiled and showed him the clip.

"Thanks," he smiled.

Rusty turned invisible heading towards the door, he probably looked for anyone else.

"Come on, if we leave now we can run for it," Rusty spoke turning visible again.

Gunshots went off outside, Rusty stumbled back. "Shit, I'm going to have a look," he mumbled and turned invisible.

It was silent between the two of you, gunshots continued, then everything fell silent after a sniper shot.

Rusty ran back in with a grin on his face. "They're here! It was Omega!" Rusty explained, you smiled and followed Rusty, Hybrid pauses and didn't move.

"Come on, you can't stay here,"

"It's fine, I've got nowhere to go anyway,"

"No, your coming," you picked him up and put him on his feet, pulling him with you.

Omega ran below deck with the sniper in his hands, Rusty ran up the stairs first. "Oh my god," Omega threw the sniper on the floor and hugged him tightly.

You were a little bit behind, Omega saw you and pulled you into the hug. He broke the hug and kissed your foreheads.

Hybrid walked up behind you after your reunion, Omega noticed him. "Hybrid?" Omega asked, you and Rusty were both confused on how Omega knew.

"Omega?"

"Long time no see huh?" Omega asked hugging the shorter male, Hybrid laughed and returned the hug.

"Definitely,"

Rusty picked up the sniper and put it on his back, "so, we going home? I could do with a proper meal," you laughed.

"Oh I know It's actually disgusting,"

"Come on then," Omega smiled leading the three outside and back home.