Who do you

Banananan man lives here
.....

Time skip

Y/N's p.o.v

I pulled Omega to lonely lodge after we took our stuff to the mansion.

"Why  didn't you tell me you taking her to training?!" I yelled, he sighed and looked down.

"Hey, look, your not in that much trouble its just, she could get hurt. I know how busy that place gets. Just tell me next time ok?" I sighed and interlocked my hands with his.

"Sorry," Omega sighed, i smiled slightly and he rested his forehead on mine.

"It's Ok, you big softy." I smiled and pulled him into a hug which he gladly returned.

"Come on," he smiled and let go, turning around and gave me a piggy bank home.

Time skip

We came crashing through the door and falling on the floor, laughing so much we were crying.

"You two ok or what?" Drift asked smiling.

"No," we laughed, I punched the floor from laughing so much.

"you should have s-seen h-him!" I laughed alot more I couldnt breathe.

"Shut up!" he grinned.

"What he do?" Brite asked curiously.

"He gav-gave me a piggy ba-nk back!" I cried.

"That's why you came crashing through the door?" Raven asked trying to help us up.

I rolled onto my back laughing."No!"

"I walked u-up th-the st-tairs with he-er on my b-back!" Omega laughed And crawled to the couch to pull himself, but he soon fell to his knees in laughter.

"you need to calm down guys," Carbide sighed, making us lose it and burst into tears.

"My god, just leave them," Kayla smiled and walked upstairs to her new bedroom.

"Good plan," Raven answered, we just cried and laughed more until everyone carried on with their lives.

Then the courier arrived at the broken door and saw me and Omega pissing ourselves laughing on the floor.

"I don't want to ask," he sighed and handed Raven the letter.

"I really wouldn't," Raven answered looking at us.

The courier left and Raven opened the letter and read it.

"You guys won't be laughing now, read this,"